𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 25: 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓪𝓫𝔂

~Ev's Pov~

It's been 9 months since I got pregnant and my due date was any day now. I started to get early contractions which freaked Dally out. We decided to find out the gender once the baby was born instead of finding out before. I had gotten my job at the DX back but now I couldn't work since I couldn't move too much so Dally took over for me. I was sitting on the couch when Ella walked up to me. "Hey kid." I smiled.

"Hi, I can't reach the cookies." She pouted. I giggled and got up. I walked with her to the kitchen and I opened a cabinet and took two cookies from the jar and handed them to her. "Thanks sissy." She smiled. I nodded and I felt my body cramp up and I heard the sound of liquid hit the floor. I looked down and my eyes widened. My water broke. Ella made a face.

"Ella call Pony." I held on to the counter. She nodded and ran to the phone. She called and after a while Pony and Soda ran over.

"Ev you alright?" Soda asked.

"Just cramping up." I winced.

"Contractions." Pony said. I nodded. "Soda call Dally at the DX." Soda nodded and rushed to the phone. He talked for a while and we got in my Camaro. We rushed to the hospital and I was sent into a room. I waited alone for a while until Dally rushed into my room. He smiled and rushed over to me.

"Hey." He took my hand.

"Hey." I smiled. "Dal I'm nervous." I admitted.

"Ev you we're shot this can't be as bad." He said.

"No uterus no opinion." I smirked. He chuckled and kissed my forehead. A nurse walked in and checked how dilated I am.

"Well you're ready to go in the delivery room. Are you the father?" She asked Dally. He nodded. "Alright follow us." She then wheeled me over to the delivering room and Dr. Nat stood there.

"Hey girly, you ready?" She asked. I nodded. "Alright I'm going to need you to push as much as you can alright." She said. I nodded. Dally held my hand. I spread my legs, as much as I hated it I was ready. "Alright push." I pushed as hard as I could. I could hear Dally wincing since I was squeezing his hand really hard. "Ev you need to take deep breaths and push alright." She said. I nodded. I took a deep breath and pushed again. I already felt sore and I pushed more. I kept pushing and after a while I hear something that made me happy. "I have a head." That made me push even harder so I could see my baby and to get this over with. "I have a chest, Ev you need to keep pushing you are so close." I pushed harder and I heard "Alright stop pushing." I relax and I hear crying. I looked over and there was a tiny little baby. "Congratulations, it's a girl." She smiled. "Dallas would you like to cut the cord?" She asked. He nodded and cut the cord with a pair of scissors. Dr. Nat then handed her to me. She cried in my arms and I cried too.

"Hi." I smiled. "She's so pretty." I sighed happily. I looked at Dally and he had the biggest smile on his face.

"Can I take her really quick? I'll bring her right back." Dr. Nat asked. I nodded and handed my baby to her. She then walked away. I hugged Dally.

"To answer your question earlier, being shot was worse." I smiled. He chuckled.

"Well what are we going to name her?" He asked.

"I like the name Carla." I said.

"I like that, I get to pick a middle name." He smirked. "How about Rose after yours?" He asked. I nodded.

"Carla Rose Winston. I love it." I smiled. Dr. Nat came back and she handed me our baby who was now wearing a pink onesie and a pink beanie.

"Have you picked a name?" Dr. Nat asked.

"Carla Rose Winston." Dally smiled.

"That's adorable." She smiled.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Well I'll come in later to check in on you. You are also going to be moved to a recovery room where your friends can visit." She then left and a nurse moved me to another room. Dally left to get the boys. I sat with my baby. She looked up at me with her large brown eyes. She already had a little bit of brown hair, and her skin was tan like mine.

"Hi Carla." I smiled. She just stared at me. I smiled as she grabbed one of my hands. I moved my hand so she could hold it easier. She had small hands so she was only able to hold my ring finger. I heard the door open. I looked up and the boys and Ella walked in. Ella ran over and looked at the baby. Dally put Ella on the bed and she looked at Carla. "Come on boys." I smiled. They walked over and they looked at her.

"Man she really looks like you two." Two-bit said.

"Yes that would make sense since it's Dally's and my baby." I smiled.

"So is it a boy or a girl?" Steve asked.

"She's a girl." Dally smiled.

"I was right!" Ella exclaimed. Her outburst scared Carla and she started crying. "Sorry." She frowned. I bounced her gently up and down and she started to calm down.

"So what'd you name her?" Pony asked.

"Her name is Carla Rose Winston." Dally smiled.

"Mi amor have you even held her yet?" I asked. He shook his head and I handed her to him. He smiled at her and held her close.

"Well she's pretty." Soda smiled.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"I wonder if she's going to be tough like you two." Pony said.

"Over my dead body. She can be tough but definitely not like us." Dally scoffed.

"Well I mean her dad is Tulsa's bad boy and her mom is LA's bad girl. It would be a miracle if she turns out to be chill." Darry smiled.

"True." I smiled. "If she does then I'll show her the ropes." I smirked. Dally walked over and sat next to me. He handed Carla to be and I held her close to me. I never would've imagined that I would get married to Dally let alone have a child with him. He's starting to mature and I find it sweet but I kind of miss the old him.