𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 24: 𝓢𝓲𝓬𝓴

~Dally's Pov~

It's been around five weeks since Ev and I got back from our honeymoon and she has been getting sick a lot. We're starting to think she's pregnant again but we don't know for sure. She sent me out yesterday to get her ice cream and to talk to Dr. Nat. So I did that and Ev has an appointment in 30 minutes. I sat in the living room watching Ella play with Roxy. Ev then walked over with a tub of ice cream and sat next to me. "Hey you alright?" I asked. She nodded.

"I just got back from puking, I'm going great." She said sarcastically. That's another thing she's been doing. She is pissed with everything I do. She got mad at me for doing the dishes.

"I'm sorry babe, I was just checking on you alright." I said.

"I know, I'm sorry." She looked at Ella and Roxy.

"You ready to go?" I asked. She nodded and she stood up. "Ella lets go." I stood up and helped her up.

"Where Dawy?" Ella asked.

"Ev has to go to the doctors, so you're going to hang out with Pony at his house alright." I held her little hand as I helped her down our porch.

"Yay Pony!" She squealed. I smiled and Ev got in her new Camaro and I walked Ella to the Curtis house. I knocked and Pony opened it. Ella hugged his leg. "Hi Pony!" She smiled.

"Hey Ella." He smiled back. "You'll let us know what's up right?" He asked. I nodded. "Alright. Bye Dally." He said.

"Bye Dawy." Ella hugged my leg.

"Bye Ella." I hugged her back and she ran inside. "Bye Pony." I then walked over to Ev's car and got in. She started driving to the doctors. She smiled at me. "What?" I asked.

"You're going to be a good dad." She smiled.

"Yeah?" I smiled back.

"Yeah." She nodded.

"Well you're going to be a great mom." I winked at her. She giggled. We listened to music and I listened to Ev sing. She loved the song Can't help falling In Love by Elvis Presley. She knew every word and she sang it well. When that song would come on she would sing it and look at me with the biggest smile. When we got to the doctors office we waited for a nurse to call her name. Ev's leg bounced. I sighed. "Ev relax." I said.

"Why? I have a reason to be nervous, last time our baby died and I had to get surgery. Dal what if it happens again?" She asked.

"If it does we can adopt or something." I answered. She nodded and a nurse looked over at us.

"Mrs. Winston you can go in now." She said. We stood up and we followed her into a room. We Ev then sat in a chair and she lifted her shirt up. The nurse put a gel on her stomach and rubbed a tool on her stomach. On a screen there was a tiny body. "That's your baby. Congratulations." She smiled. I looked at Ev. She smiled and pulled me down by my shirt collar and she pecked me on the lips. "There is a heartbeat and it's completely healthy." She said. I smiled. I was going to be a dad. Oh shit I'm going to be a dad! I hugged Ev and she held me tightly. "So in about 5 to 6 weeks you can come back to find out the gender." She said. We nodded and left. When we got in the car Ev squealed in happiness. We drove home and we walked to the Curtis house. Everyone was there and ready to hear the news.

"So what happened?" Johnny asked.

"I'm pregnant." Ev smiled. They got so excited. "And that's not all." She looked at me.

"The baby is in perfect health, there's a heartbeat and we can find out the gender in 5 to 6 weeks." I smiled. They all hugged us and Ella walked into the living room while she rubbed her eyes.

"Ev and Dawy!" She smiled and ran over to us.

"Ella, Dally and I have something to tell you." Ev smiled.

"What is it?" She asked.

"I'm going to have a baby and you're going to be an aunt." Ella's face lit up.

"Where's the baby?" She asked.

"In my tummy." Ev pointed to her stomach.

"Is she stuck?" Ella then gasped. "Did you eat her?" She gave us a horrified look.

"No, Ella, I didn't eat the baby, it's living there until it's time to be born."

"Did she say her?" Darry asked.

"I think it's a girl." Ella said. "Ev where do babies come from? How did she get in your tummy?" She asked. Ev's face went bright red. She looked at me and winked. I chuckled and winked back.

"Well Ella, um..you see..babies come from..."Ev stamered.

"Babies randomly happen." Pony said. "They will just come out of nowhere." He smiled.

"Oh." Ella nodded. Ev looked at Pony and mouthed "Thanks." He nodded and smiled. We took Ella home and put her to bed. Ev and I stayed downstairs and watched TV before going off to bed.