𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 20: 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓐𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓪𝓻𝔂

Many months later...

~Ev's Pov~

Today was Dally's and my one year anniversary. I was surprised I was able to be in a relationship for this long at this age. I sat with Johnny looking through my clothes. "Johnny what am I supposed to wear?" I asked. He shrugged.

"I don't know. What are you doing tonight?" He asked.

"We're going to a Italian restaurant." I said. He nodded.

"Well what's the nicest thing you have?" He asked. I looked through everything and found a short back skirt. "That's nice, you could wear a white shirt and your boots." He smiled. I nodded. He left my room and I changed into my outfit. I looked in the mirror and looked at myself. I don't look like myself with this skirt on. There was a knock on my bedroom door.

"Come in." I said. Johnny walked inside and looked at me.

"You look good. Are you sure you're not going to wear something under the skirt though?" He asked.

"I'm sure, It'll make tonight easier." I winked at him. His cheeks turned pink and he nodded. "Sorry." I put a hand on his shoulder.

"No, it's fine, you've been dating for a year now so you're fine." He said nervously. I nodded and I looked at my hair. There was then another knock on my bedroom door. "Dal is that you?" Johnny asked.

"Yeah, wait why are you in my bedroom with the door shut?" Dally asked from behind the closed door.

"Mi amor, relax, he was just helping me pick out an outfit. No need to be jealous." I smirked.

"I ain't jealous. Can you come out so I could get ready?" He asked.

"Yes but you need to close your eyes." Johnny walked over to the door. Dally sighed.

"Fine, they're closed." He said.

"Alright Ev go downstairs." Johnny ordered. I nodded and I walked out and pecked Dally on the cheek. He smiled and I went downstairs. I heard the door close and I went to where my boots laid by the front door and I slipped them on. I heard footsteps on the stairs and I stood up. Dally looked at me and flashed his famous smirk. He was wearing close to what he usually wears but a nice black leather jacket. He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Hey." He smiled.

"Hi." I giggled. He pecked me on the lips and we watched Johnny lead Ella and carry Roxy downstairs.

"Well I'll bring them to Pony's. I hope you have fun." Johnny gave us a smile and left. We then walked out and got in the car. He held my hand as we drove. When we got there we got out of the car and we walked inside. The owner of the restaurant was my grandpa's older brother but he died because he was shot in a mafia fight against my other grandpa who was part of the Mexican Cartel. So the restaurant was passed down to my aunt. She was a greaser like me. She saw me and hugged me. Dally watched in confusion as we were reunited.

"Hey Ev, oh are you going to introduce me to this handsome young man." She smiled.

"Aunt Kit, this is my boyfriend." I smiled.

"Oh hi, I'm Dallas Winston." He smiled at her.

"Oh the famous Dallas Winston, Ev you got a real bad boy huh?" She giggled. "Kid if you want to get in the family business call me." She handed him a business card. "You're real gang material." She winked at me. I giggled and watched Dally examine the card. "Well I'll bring you to your table." She brought us to a small table under a string of lights. It was very romantic looking. "So is there a special reason you're here tonight?" My aunt asked.

"It's our one year anniversary." I smiled.

"Yeah? Well I'll be damned, Ev actually got a serious boyfriend." She smirked.

"Yeah?" Dally raised an eyebrow and smirked at me.

"Yeah back home she would complain how she would be single while her friends we're dating guys." She said. I slumped in my chair and looked at the ceiling. "So did you get any guys before Dallas?" She asked. I looked at her and sat up.

"One." I said.

"Wait who?" Dally asked.

"A guy back home named Trevor. We dated for a month or two but I found out he was two-timing me when I went to the cooler." I said.

"That a-"

"No cussing here." My aunt smacked Dally's arm.

"Sorry." He apologised. She nodded and left. Dally and I stayed quiet for a while. "You know you can tell me anything right?" Dally said breaking the silence.

"I know." I sighed.

"When she said family business what did she mean?" He asked.

"Well Dal, I come from a long line of the Italian Mafia and the Mexican Cartel." I said.

"Whoa, that's crazy, I didn't know your family was that cool." He smiled.

"Yeah well it haunts you when you're a kid. A lot of kids were scared of me and the ones who were crazy enough to me my friend I would push them away so I never told you or the boys, and that's why I don't talk about my past." I admitted. He nodded.

"So you were like the town's bad kid?" He asked.

"My reputation was like yours. Everyone knew me." I scoffed. He nodded. We got our food and we ate and I told him about my family back in California. After a while I noticed that Dally was getting nervous. "Mi amor you alright?" I asked. He nodded and he walked over to me. I looked at him in confusion.

"Evelina Rose Garcia, I love you so much. We've been through so much and I want to make your life better then now and I want to try this for the second time." He got on one knee and held out a little box. He opened it and looked deep into my eyes. "Ev will you marry me?" He asked.

"Dal, I love you so much, and though this is the second time you are proposing to me, I'm going to give you the same answer. Yes I'll marry you." I felt a tear roll down my cheek. He put the ring on my finger and hugged me. I pecked him on the lips.

"I love you." He smiled.

"I love you too." I smiled back