𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 26: 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓭

~Dally's Pov~

Crying. That's all I ever here. Crying. Whether it's Carla or Ev I am always hearing crying and it's driving me insane. I woke up to Carla crying in the middle of the night and Ev was up trying to get her to calm down. "Ev can you take her out of the room? I need to sleep." I asked.

"Oh you need to sleep? I'm sorry Dal, I've only gotten a couple hours of sleep this week and I have to take care of Ella, Carla, you and the dog. So shut up." Ev snapped.

"Screw you, I have to get up in a couple hours so I can go to work, all you have to do is cook and clean." I growled.

"Excuse me?" She was pissed. "That's not true, I have to feed a baby, change her diapers, bathe her, feed the dog, bathe her, feed Ella, bathe her, I have to cook all day, clean, do laundry, yard work, go to the store and once you get home I have to feed you! That's all I do anymore! I don't get to work, hang out with the gang, or do the stupid shit we used to do!" She yelled, making the baby cry more.

"Well I didn't ask for this! Do you think I wanted a baby? No! Do you think I wanted to hear one of you cry all the time? No! Truth is Evelina, I don't want any of it anymore!" I got up and got dressed.

"Where are you going!?" Ev snapped.

"Out." I said with venom in my voice. I left and walked into the dark neighborhood. I walked to Bucks place and sat at the bar.

"Hey Dally, long time no see." Buck smiled.

"Hey man." I said.

"What's up?" He asked.

"I got in a fight with my broad, so I'm here." I sighed.

"Is she that one chick with the freckles and curly hair?" He asked. I nodded. "Well you kind of asked for it." He scoffed.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I was told that her grandparents and before were either part of the Italian mafia or the Mexican cartel ." He whispered. I nodded.

"Yeah, but she wouldn't hurt someone unless she's protecting herself." I said.

"Oh," He nodded. "She was shot a while back right?" He asked.

"Around a year ago yeah." I said.

"Well they finally caught the guy who shot her. He had some type of scar on his hand" He said.

"Huh, took them that long?" I rolled my eyes. "Well man I'm off to my old room." I patted his shoulder and walked up to my old room. I laid there and fell asleep.

 I sat up to the sound of knocking on my door. I looked out my window and it was morning. I yawned and walked to my door. I opened it and saw the one and only Evelina Garcia. She looked tired and miserable. "Hey." I said.

"Hey." She looked down. I lifted her chin up so she could look at me. "I'm sorry I yelled." She said quietly. I pulled her into my room and closed the door. I hugged her.

"I'm sorry too. I didn't mean anything I said." I pecked her on the nose.

"I love you Dal." She gave me a soft smile.

"I love you too." I smiled back. We stayed in each other's embrace for what seemed like forever and I didn't want to let go. "Doll, I want you to get some sleep at home and I'll take care of Ella and Carla today." I said. She pulled me down by my t-shirt and pecked me on the lips.

"Thank you." I nodded and we left. She had brought her Camaro and we drove home. The TV was on and Pony was on the couch with Ella.

"Hey Pony." I smiled.

"Hey Dal. Carla is asleep." He said. I nodded and I sat next to Ella.

"Hey kid." I smiled.

"Hi Dawy." She smiled.

"Did you eat yet?" I asked. She shook her head and I got up and went to the kitchen. I made a bowl of cereal and I gave it to her. She ate as she watched Mickey. I then heard crying. I got up and walked to my room. Ev sat up in bed. "Go back to sleep I got her." I gave her a smile. She smiled back and laid back down. I picked Carla up and brought her into the living room. I bounced her gently and she started to calm down. "Hi baby girl." I smiled at her. She just stared at me with her large eyes. I sat on the couch and Pony smiled at me. "What?" I asked.

"You've gotten pretty good with kids." He said.

"Yeah well, I don't want to ditch these kids or Ev. I want to be better than my parents and take care of these two." I looked at my daughter and I could see it in her eyes that she was going to be like her mother and I. "I think she's going to act tough." I smiled.

"I wouldn't be surprised." he chuckled.

"I hope she beats up guys that hit on her like her mom did to me." I smirked.

"I bet she will." Pony smiled.