𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 13: 𝓑𝓪𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓭

When I woke up I was in a prison cell. I sighed and I looked at a guard. "Hey don't I get a phone call?" I asked. He sighed and opened the cell. "Thanks handsome." I smiled. He rolled his eyes. "Let me guess not into Latinas?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Be quiet." He snapped. I listened and he handed me the phone. I dialed a number and waited.

"Hello?" A familiar voice said.

"Hey Pony, can I talk to Darry." I asked.

"Sure." He said. I waited a moment.

"Hello?" He asked.

"Hey Dar, I'm in the cooler, and I need you boys." I said.

"Alright we're on our way." He sighed.

"Alright bye." I hung up and I was led back to my cell. I looked at my bandaged up legs. I looked back up at the guard. "Hey not to be a bother or anything but how long have I been in here?" I asked.

"A couple hours." He said.

"Thank you." I laid on a bed and sighed. What a day. I laid there thinking about today. I waited a while and another guard came up to the one who watched me. They started talking and he walked up to my cell.

"Alright kid you're free to go." He said opening the cell door.

"Thanks, can I get my things back?" I asked. He looked in a bin and handed me a bag. "Thank you." I took the bag and I went into the bathroom and changed into my clothing and I put my ring on along with my hoops. I then looked in my pockets. I'm missing my switchblade. I walked out and to the officer. "Where's my switchblade?" I asked.

"We had to confiscate that and keep it in the evidence locker." He said.

"Well I need it back." I said.

"Miss, we can't do that." He sighed.

"No, I need it, that was my dad's." I snapped. "Please." My voice broke. He sighed and left. "Sucker." I smirked. I waited and he came back with my blade. "Thank you." I smiled. I then walked out and there were my seven boys and little Ella bouncing on Pony's knee. They saw me and got up to hug me. "Hey boys." I smiled.

"Why did you do that Ev? They could have shot you dead!" Dally yelled. I rolled my eyes and walked out the boys following close behind. "Ev come here." He said. I turned to look at him.

"Dal leave me alone!" I yelled. "You know what? Here." I took my ring off and gave it to him. "I'm done." I sighed. "I'm going home and packing my things. I'm going back to California with my parents." I took Ella from Pony and walked home. I took my bags and I packed. I looked around my bedroom. I started to cry. "Why?" I asked. "Why am I always dealing with shit like this?" I sobbed. Dally's words replayed in my head.

"Cause' we're greasers and that's how it is for greasers." I heard footsteps and I looked up. Dally stood in the doorway. "I thought you we're going to California." He said.

"Yeah well now I'm not so sure. I can't go back to them, not after what they did." I sniffed. He slowly walked over and sat next to me.

"I'm sorry that I yelled at you. It was wrong, I was just frustrated and upset." He apologized.

"I'm sorry too. Dal I'm not fully done, I won't leave, but I won't marry you, not yet at least. Hell we haven't even been dating for a year, plus we're both under age to get married." I sighed.

"Alright, I respect that. I love you." He gave me a soft smile.

"I love you too." I smiled back and I hugged him. "Now help me unpack." I smiled. He groaned. "I'm joking, tell the boys alright, not about the miscarriage but everything else. We'll tell them when I'm done." I said. He nodded.

"I'll take Ella." He pecked me on the lips and left. I unpacked quickly and I looked at my legs. My black jeans were stained by blood. I sighed and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I bandaged my legs and I took my shower. I then wrapped my legs back up and got dressed into light blue ripped jeans, a black tank top, my leather jacket and my converse. I walked over to the Curtis house and I knocked on the door. The door opened and Dal smirked at me. "Hey baby, you come here often?" He raised an eyebrow. I giggled.

"I used to live here so yeah." I pecked him on the lips and I walked inside. "Hey boys." I smiled. Scattered greetings were returned and I looked over at Ella. She was on the floor and she looked up at me. "Hey kid." I winked at her. She reached up for me. I sighed and picked her up. I sat next to Soda and Dally.

"So Ev what happened at the doctors, also please explain how you got arrested." Darry said.

"Well we got to the doctors and I told the nurse everything she needed to know and what was wrong with me." I started.

"Wait what's wrong?" Johnny asked.

"Oh I forgot I didn't tell anyone. I was having constant cramping, bleeding, and intense nausea. I told her that was happening to me and we went to another room. So I have to sit in this chair and lay down, she took a tool and put it on my stomach where the baby would be. She kept moving it around and making faces. She then randomly left." I felt tears welled up in my eyes. I felt Dally grab my hand. "When she got back she had a doctor come in and I told her everything. She told me that the nurse was looking for the baby's heartbeat. She then told me there was no heartbeat and that I had a miscarriage." I said. The boys hugged Dally and I. "So Dal and I started to drive home, we got in a little argument and I got out of the car and walked around to calm down. I was so upset that I reverted to my old behavior. I went to a drug store and robbed it. I threatened that girl, I feel bad about it but I didn't care at the time. I then took the money and ran. I ran and the cops caught up to me. I climbed a building and I slid down from a pipe when they caught up with me. I then ran more, I was shot in the leg from behind." I pulled up my jeans, revealing my bandages. "I was then shot in my other leg from the front and I got on my knees. I eventually passed out and I woke up in a cell." I sighed.

"Well it's been a hell of a day." Dal smirked.

"I agree." I smirked back.