𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 9: 𝓐 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓗𝓸𝓶𝓮...𝓐𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷

~Dally's Pov~

I pulled up to Pony's school since I was going to pick him up today. He saw us and got in the backseat. "Hey Dal, Hey Ev I thought you got out tomorrow." He said.

"Yeah I got out a little early because of good behavior." Ev joked.

"Wouldn't be the first time." I smiled. She smacked my arm playfully and we drove to their place.

"Well I'm going to go look at some places alright baby, so you two can just chill here." I said as they got out of the car. Ev walked to my side and gently pressed her lips on mine. I pulled away and smiled at her.

"Aight' I'll go inside but you're coming back here right?" She asked. I nodded.

"I love you." I smiled.

"I love you too babe." She smiled back. I parked and I walked around and I found an abandoned house just a couple houses down. I walked over and opened the gate. I went inside and it still had furniture inside and I looked around. There was a living room, small kitchen that I saw when I first walked in. I went up a staircase and I walked in a room. It was obviously a kids room. There was a small bed with light blue walls and there were scattered toys on the floor. This would be a good room for Ella. I then went into another room and it was a bathroom. I went to the last room and it was a master bedroom. I walked inside and I looked around. It was a pretty simple bedroom with a bed, dresser, and a desk. I then walked back downstairs. This place is perfect. I smiled and I left. I went to see Ev at her place. I went inside and Pony was playing with Ella.

"Hey Pony, where's Ev?" I asked.

"Sleeping." He pointed down the hall. I nodded and I walked to her room. I sat on the foot of her bed and I shook her awake. She groaned and flipped me off.

"Let me sleep." She growled.

"Fine but I found the perfect place." I smiled. She sat up and rubbed her face.

"Talk to me." She yawned. I chuckled.

"It's the abandoned place a few houses down." I said.

"Babe that house has been empty before I even moved here." She stated.

"I know but I looked inside and it's perfect." I smiled. "I just need to fix it up a little and we can move in. We can live under the radar so you can go back to school and after you can graduate." I said.

"Woah, slow down, I'm not going back to school. I'll get a job as a mechanic or something." She sighed.

"Don't you need a diploma for that?" I asked.

"Dal Steve fixes cars. I think I'll be fine." She scoffed. "What's got you like this? It's weird seeing you talk about diplomas and shit." She raised an eyebrow.

"Ev, when your heart stopped I thought I lost you and when you woke up I realized that I can't live without you. I don't want to lose you again and I want what's best for you and Ella." I pecked her on the cheek.

"Trust me Dal, I'm not going anywhere. I want what's best for us too but I don't want you telling me how to live my life alright, otherwise this isn't going to work." She sighed. I nodded.

"I'm sorry." I apologised.

"It's fine." She smiled. "Well what are we waiting for? Let's get it ready." She got out of bed and put on her jeans.

"Are you sure you should be working when you're injured?" I asked.

"Babe I don't care." She took my hand and led me into the living room. "Pony we'll be back tonight, please make sure Ella eats." Ev told Pony. He nodded. We then left and got in my car. We drove to the hardware store and we bought paint, paint brushes, sandpaper, and a lot of cleaning supplies. We bought everything and took them to the house. Ev looked at the small two story home and looked at me.

"I'll look better after we're finished." I said. She nodded and we walked inside. I started to sweep the tile floors and clean up while Ev cleaned the furniture. When I finished sweeping I mopped the floor and It already looked a lot better. Ev and I then scrubbed the old, chipping paint off the walls. We then started painting the walls a off white color and when we finished. The downstairs looked like a whole new house. "What time is it?" I asked. Ev looked out the window.

"I don't know but we still have a couple hours till it's dark so wanna start upstairs?" Ev asked. I shrugged and we went upstairs. We did the same thing we did downstairs but we painted Ella's room a light purple and our room a light gray color. We were just going to start it but we ended up finishing it. "Well we should head back." Ev said looking out the window. I nodded. We then walked back downstairs and we walked outside. "Oh look what I found." Ev said from behind me. I turned and she handed me a key. "I found it under the couch." She smiled. I smiled back and I locked the front door. I put the key in my pocket and we walked to her place. "So I was thinking we can check the dressers and things tomorrow before we move our things in." She smiled.

"That sounds good, but we forgot one thing." I said.

"What?" She asked.

"You need to tell the boys that you're moving out." I sat on the stairs of Ev's place.

"Yeah, I'll tell them tonight." She sighed. "I kind of don't want to leave." She admitted.

"I bet, you can stay if you want." I hugged her.

"I want to be with you though." She frowned.

"Well I'll be moving in there anyway because Buck has been getting on my nerves so you can decide if you want to move in or not. It's up to you." I sighed. She nodded and we looked at the stars together.