𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 14: 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓰𝓮𝓻𝔂

~Dally's Pov~

 I drove Ev to the hospital. I looked over at her. She was chewing on her lip. "Baby girl, stop chewing on your lip otherwise I can't kiss them." I joked.

"Sorry mi amor, It's just that this is my first surgery." She sighed. "Plus you don't have to kiss my lips." She winked. I smirked and looked at the road. She rested her head on my shoulder. "Mi amor if we want kids in the future, do you think this will happen again?" She asked. I shook my head.

"No, I don't think it'll happen again, we just got unlucky with this one." I sighed.

Yeah." She sighed. "What do you think it was going to be a boy or girl?" She asked.

"I have no idea." I shook my head. She smiled.

"I think it's a girl, because all the boys are in my family." She scoffed.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"In California, well I have family also in Mexico, but I never met them. Anyway, my cousins in California and I we're really close and I was the only girl out of six children well, seven counting when Ella was born. I actually have a brother." She said. My eyes widened.

"You have a brother?" She nodded.

"Yup. He's living with my cousins. He's 9 years old now." She smiled. "I miss him." I hugged her and pecked her on the lips.

"What's your brother like?" I asked.

"Well last I saw him he was 8 so if he's the same he is pretty much like Pony." She smiled.

"Pony?" I chuckled. "Why don't you call them and ask if they can take a trip over here and visit you?" I suggested.

"I've thought about that before, but I don't want someone to get hurt, Dal I've been shot three times this year, twice this month even, I don't want to risk those kids since they are so young." She said. Little kids. I tensed a little. "Relax, I know you don't like little kids but get over it." She looked up at me. I looked at her and pecked her on the lips.

"Fine, but you have to bring them here." I said.

"Fine." She sighed. I smiled and we continued to drive. As I pulled up to the hospital Ev had this look on her face. I've never seen it on her before. She looked scared and like she was about to vomit because of it. Her tan skin was now paler and her eyes were just helpless. we got out of the car and I held her hand as we walked inside. We took an elevator and got on the floor for surgery. We waited in a waiting room for her name to be called. Her leg was bouncing quickly, due to her anxiousness. I put my hand on her leg and she stopped. She looked up at me and I gave her a reassuring smile. She gave me a slight smile. Her hands started patting on her thigh. I noticed it was in a beat. I listened and she was pretty good.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Your hands, they are patting in a beat." I said. Her cheeks flushed pink.

"Yeah, I do that. I was a drummer when I was in California, It's like a nervous habit." She smiled.

"Wow, you really need to talk about your past." I smiled.

"Look who's talking, you don't tell anyone about New York." She pointed out.

"True, alright we'll drop it." I smirked.

"Well if you marry me you'll have to tell me eventually." She put a hand on my shoulder. I nodded.

"Evelina." A nurse said. Ev looked at me.

"I don't want to go." She said.

"You'll be fine, this is going to stop the pain." I kissed her forehead. She hugged me. "I love you."

"I love you too." I saw her eyes as she left. In them were fear and tears that were fighting to hold back. She looked at me before leaving. I left. I went to the park and sat there. I looked up at the sky and studied the clouds. I sat there in the quiet for a couple hours until.

"Is that Dallas Winston looking at the sky?" I turned my head and Tim Shepard stood there with a smirk on his face.

"Hey man." I smirked. He walked over and sat next to me.

"Hey. So I hear you're doing that Garcia chick." He said.

"We're dating not just hooking up man." I rolled my eyes.

"You're not two timing her?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Nope." I sighed.

"Wow, you're growing up." He chuckled.

"Yeah." I scoffed.

"Where is that chick anyway?" He asked.

"Don't call her chick." I snapped. He put his hands up in defense. "She's in surgery right now." I said.

"For what?" He asked.

"She had a miscarriage." I sighed.

"Was it yours?" I nodded. "Man I'm sorry." He patted my shoulder.

"It's fine, we're too young for kids anyway." I stood up and started for my car. "I should go, just in case she's ready to go." I said.

"Alright. See you around Winston." He smiled.

"Bye." I got in my car and I drove to the hospital. I went back to the waiting room and I sat down. I waited a little bit longer and a surgeon walked up to me.

"You Dallas Winston?" He asked. I nodded. "Well, Evelina is done and is going to wake up soon, you can go see her if you'd like." I nodded and he showed me where she was. She was more pale this time. I took her hand and felt her wrist. I felt her pulse. I sighed and smiled. I looked at her face and her eyes slowly opened. She looked right at me and smiled.

"Hey, how you feeling?" I asked.

"It doesn't hurt anymore, I just feel a little sore." She said.

"That's good." I smiled. She nodded and pecked me on the lips.

"I love you." She smiled.

"I love you too." She sat up and tried to get up. She stumbled but I caught her and set her back on the bed. "Slow down man, I don't want you hurting yourself." I said. She nodded. A nurse walked in with a wheelchair and helped Ev in it. We went to my car and helped Ev in. The nurse gave me pain killers for Ev and left. I then drove her home and I helped her out of the car.

"Mi amor let me try to walk." She sighed. I nodded and she easily walked around. We walked to the Curtis house and hung out with them for the rest of the day.