𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 22: 𝓐 𝓤𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻 𝓐𝓰𝓮 𝓦𝓮𝓭𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰

~Ev's Pov~

I paced in my wedding dress. "Ev relax." Pony said, trying to stop me so Soda could finish my hair. I sat down and Soda worked on my hair. I bounced my legs anxiously. "I don't see why you're so nervous, you love Dally right?" He asked.

"Yes." I sighed.

"Then you shouldn't worry." He said.

"Well what if this is going too fast, what if we made a mistake?" I panicked.

"Ev stop and look at me." Soda said. I turned and looked at him. He looked into my eyes. "You love him so much and he loves you, you have nothing to worry about." He sighed. "You're ready so make this wedding your bitch." He chuckled.

"You're right this wedding is my bitch." I stood up and looked in the mirror. Soda did a beautiful job on my hair. It was braided from my left and right side and was connected by a rubber band and the rest of my hair was in the center of the two braids. My dress was just short enough to see my feet in my black boots. My mom walked over and looked at how I was dressed. "Don't judge I could only afford the dress." She nodded and thanked Pony and Soda. They nodded and hugged me. Dally and I split up the boys to be up with us when we got married. Dally had Johnny, Two-bit and Steve as his Groomsmen and I had the Curtis brothers as my bridesmen since I had no girl friends. Darry then walked up. He was already dressed in his Tux and shot Soda and Pony a look.

"You two are supposed to be ready." He sighed. Pony and Soda rushed to get ready. Darry walked over and hugged me. "You ready?" He smiled.

"Yup." I smiled back. Pony and Soda came back dressed and ready to go. It was time. We walked out of my prep room and outside. Darry, Soda and Pony walked out before me. My dad walked up to me and hooked his arm with mine.

"I love you Evey. I'm sorry." My dad said.

"Love you too dad. I forgive you." We then walked over to where the ceremony was and we slowly walked down the aisle. I looked at Dally and he was in a Tux with his boots. I smiled at him and he smiled back. I never thought this day would come. If you'd ask my 12-13 year old self if I were to ever get married, I would have said I'll be dead by the time I even thought about marriage. But here I am walking down an aisle in a wedding dress looking at the love of my life. The aisle seemed to go on forever but when I finally reached the end I pecked my dad on the cheek and Dally took my hands.

"You look beautiful." He smiled.

"Thank you. You look handsome." I smiled.

"Thanks." He snickered. My aunt Kit was marrying us which was nice. She smiled at us and started.

"Today we are gathered here on this beautiful sunny day in Tulsa to celebrate the love and passion of these two amazing people right here. The bride here, I've known her as a baby and the first time I saw her I was sure she was going to be a troublemaker and she is." Everyone chuckled, including me. "But we all still love her, especially the boy who keeps her from trouble because trouble is his middle name. This guy right here has the biggest reputation in Tulsa. What's great though is that you haven't done anything bad as you two started dating and I think it's great that you're changing and caring for each other. Now you may say your vows." She nodded to me.

"Mi amor, when I first met you I knew you were like me. We were best friends since, you helped me fit in with the gang that stands here with us. You helped me when I was upset, and I think you have seen me cry more than anyone else because I trust you with my life. I remember on our first date we were talking and we mentioned our futures and you asked me where I thought I'd be in three years. I told you I would be living with you in a nice house with Ella and I could own my own car shop. I'm almost there and I can't wait for you to be by my side when I get to my goal." I smiled. Dally rubbed circles in my hands with his thumbs.

"Ev, when I met you I was planning to dine and dash, but when I saw you I had a new plan on top of that." He smirked. "But when you talked to me something stopped me from being my bad self, I knew you were special and there was something different about you. Ever since I've loved you even if I didn't know it. We've been through so much already. I want to keep you safe and to love you forever. I can't imagine life without you, and when I almost lost you that one night, I felt like there was nothing to live for, so when you opened your eyes I promised myself to keep you safe and to start our lives together. I love you more than life itself. I never thought I would meet someone as amazing as you. And Ev, I wouldn't be standing here right now without you." Dal gave me a soft smile.

"That was beautiful you two, now may I have the rings?" My aunt kit asked. Darry handed her one and Johnny handed her the other one. She gave me Dally's ring and she gave Dally my ring. "Evelina Garcia do you take Dallas Winston to be your lawfully wedded husband?" My aunt asked. I looked deep into Dally's eyes.

"I do." I smiled.

"Please put the ring on his finger." I put the silver ring on his finger. "Dallas Winston, do you take Evelina Garcia to be your lawfully wedded wife?" She asked. He flashed his famous smirk at me.

"I do." He said.

"Please put the ring on her finger." He slipped the ring on my finger and we looked at each other with pure love and happiness. "Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to introduce Mrs. Evelina Winston and Mr. Dallas Winston." Everyone cheered for us and I hugged my new husband. "You may kiss the bride." Dally smirked at me and gently pressed his lips on mine. We both smiled into the kiss and I pulled away.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." He put his forehead on mine.