𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 31:𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

~3rd Person Pov~

Dally and Ev ended up telling Carla about the baby and she was excited about it. The same night she told them about a boy in her gang that she started dating named Jack. They met him and sure enough he was a troublemaker but he was polite. Dally liked him but swore to never let him know. Ev ended up having another baby girl who they named Ella after Ev's kid sister. The gang all grew up, Darry got married to a chick named Frances and had a son named Chris. Soda started dating a girl named Maggie. Pony started dating a girl named Charri which helped Two-bit get together with her friend Marsha. Steve Married a girl named Jackie. Johnny met and fell hard for a girl named Terra and they are madly in love with each other. They all stayed friends and celebrated every holiday and birthday together.

Ev and Dally let Carla work for them and the three of them became the most successful garage in town.

Steve went to work with Ev and Dally.

Soda was able to buy a horse and name him Mickey because Two-bit wouldn't let him name it anything else and Maggie backed Two up with the name.

Darry went to school and graduated to become a football player for the Oklahoma Outlaws.

Pony went to become an olympian track star.

Two-Bit went to become a comedian.

Johnny became a writer and has written many best sellers.

Carla ended up marrying Jack and they have Two daughters and a son, Sharri, Peggie, and Rick.

The gang never separated and remained friends till the very end.

(A/N) I hope you all enjoyed, I sure as hell had fun writing this though it was sad in some parts. I thank you for reading this and I wish you happiness :)