Hellspawn adventures: part 1

3rd person POV:

Once upon a time, seventeen years ago, a baby boy was born.

His parents, Connor and April, named him Jason Mcknight, also known as (Y/n).

He was never a normal child, there was definitely something strange about this kid.

So allow me to tell you some stories from his childhood with his family as guest stars.

Our first story begins a week after baby (Y/n) was brought home from the hospital after April gave birth.

At this point in time, baby (Y/n)'s aunt and grandfather were living in the same house as him.

April couldn't raise a baby on her own do to many reasons and Connor was a busy police officer who couldn't always be home.

So Aunt May and grandpa David came to help out.

On that day...

Connor was busy on patrol as a police officer.

Aunt May and Grandpa David were in the living room watching TV while baby (Y/n) was sleeping.

April, however, was at the time sneaking towards (Y/n)'s room.

April:(whispers) He he he~

Making sure her father and sister didn't notice her, she quietly walked up the stairs, pretending she was a secret agent while she did it.

April:(whispers in a British accent) The name is Mcknight... April Mcknight. Double o mom.

April:(quiet giggling)

Arriving at a door that had "Jason" written on it. She quietly entered and tiptoed to the crib in the middle of the room.

She peeked her head into the crib to see a sleeping baby (Y/n).

April:(smiles)

April:(whispers) Psst... Hey... Are you awake sweetheart?

Baby (Y/n):(annoyed baby noises)

He slowly opened his eyes to see his mother.

April: Good evening my little strawberry, how are you doing?

Baby (Y/n):(glares with hate)

April: I Wove you~

Baby (Y/n):...

Grabbing his blanket, he turns to his side to try to continue sleeping.

April:...

Baby (Y/n):...

April:... Ah....choo!

April:(horrible acting) Oh no! I accidentally sneezed and woke up Jason!

April:(horrible acting) I guess I have to hold him for several hours until he falls asleep again.

May and David rolled their eyes when they heard her speak from the living room.