Camping hellspawn

3rd person POV:

The gang and Jason's grandfather were out in the forest setting up camp.

David: Thanks for coming along and helping me. With all the beast sightings, I might get eaten if I came alone.

Marcus: No problem. The wonders of camping and learning from you is something I couldn't say no too.

(Y/n): I'm only here to punch the wildlife.

(Y/n): These guys can help you out with your...

David: Fishing trip.

(Y/n): Fishing!? You want the vegetables of the meat kingdom?

(Y/n): You know, it's shit like this that makes me think I should start listening to what people say to me.

Anna: Fish isn't that bad. Sushi is nice.

(Y/n): Ah yes raw fish.

(Y/n): Of course, you'd like something raw in your mouth. You look like that kind of person.

Anna: What do you mean by "I'd like something raw"-

Anna:(blush)

Marcus:(chuckles)

She begins to repeatedly punch (Y/n)'s shoulder which didn't phase him at all.

Anna: You're so stupid, stupid stupid stupid!

(Y/n):(mumbles) Not my fault that you look like that...

(Y/n): Anyway...

Anna is still hitting (Y/n).

(Y/n): Anything is better than fish. Just try any meat in the world.

David: I'll get you some meat later, let's set up camp for now.

And so the five of them set up four tents before getting ready to go fishing at a nearby lake.

While Jason got a head start on sleeping, David began telling tales about his youth to the others.

David: So there I was... In the tenth round.

David: Both me and my opponent were tired as all hell with bruises in all the worse places.

David: But the cheering of the crowd for both of us to fight, made us ignore our exhausted state and continue.

David: We began exchanging blows... Pow! Bam! Smack!

David: The only thing that kept me going was the thought of what I would get if I won.

David: Fame... Some fortune... And the love of my life wrapped around my arms.

Leona: At the end, who won?

David: My opponent landed a few devastating blows... But they weren't enough.

David: In the end, I won.

Leona: What other stories do you have?

David: Hmm...

David:(glances at (Y/n))

(Y/n): Zzzzzz... Zzzzzz...

David: How about a story about a young (Y/n).

Leona: Definitely.

Anna: Yes, please.

Marcus: Well this is a death sentence...

David: So this story takes place when he was two and I was still living with my daughter.

David: So I'm just sitting on the couch watching tv, "chilling" as you youngsters say...