Are you blind?

3rd person POV:

A few miles outside Chicago, (Y/n) and the gang were at a gas station.

Leona, Marcus, and Anna were leaning against the dented car, doing there best to not vomit.

Marcus: We... We're alive?

Anna:(sobbing)

Leona: That was horrifying...

(Y/n): Stop whining.

Leona: You're never driving again!

(Y/n): Why? I was great at driving.

Marcus: You picked a fight with every car we passed... So please, don't drive again...

(Y/n): What a bunch of pussy's...

Turning his attention to the old, decrepit, almost abandoned-looking gas station.

(Y/n): Let's get some snacks while we're here.

(Opening theme)

Entering the almost house of horror-Esq gas station they found it to be in a horrible state.

Marcus: Don't know what I was expecting really. It's as shit inside as it is outside.

With a cage on the cashier counter with seemingly someone in it, graffiti everywhere, and barely anything left on the shelves, the gas station could only be described as a dump.

(Y/n):....

Scattering around the station, they attempt to salvage something hopefully edible.

It was far from easy, but the Hellspwn was lucky enough to discover an unopened pack of dried strawberries all the way at the back of the shelf.

(Y/n): Perfect.

Going up to the counter, he bangs on the cage until the person in it wakes up.

Pushing off the blanket covering her, to reveal her long orange hair was Tora who sat up.

Tora: Huh...? What going on...?

(Y/n): I wanna buy this.

He holds up the bag of dried strawberries.

Tora:!

Tora: You need to get me out of here before-

(Y/n): Hold your horses. I don't need to do shit.

Tora: Please!

Leona: (Y/n).

(Y/n): Tch, fine. But first I'm buying these strawberries.