Tiger side

3rd person POV:

(Mini story)

(Several weeks ago)

Tiga charged towards (Y/n) and attempted to grapple him. The Hellspwn ducked under the attack, grabbed Tiga's legs, lifted him up, and dropped him, behind him.

(Splash)

Seeing as (Y/n) was against the railing, he dropped Tiga off the bridge and into the river where he was pulled away by the current.

(Y/n):(evil grin) Mwhahaha!! I hope you can swim so I can personally drown you! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Tiga floated away due to the current. After getting pulled a mile away from the bridge where he lost to (Y/n), Tiga got out of the water and to the surface, then climbed out of the river.

Tiga:(coughs out water)

Tiga: Hehehe- urk!

After chuckling, Tiga realized how damaged he was, but it made no difference, getting up, he soldiered through the pain and began walking.

Tiga:(mind) Damn, that was fun. Almost worth not getting paid.

Even though people on the street stared at this injured man with worry, Tiga ignored them and continued heading home.

With some minor hiccups, Tiga finally arrived at a rundown apartment complex, that looked like an area where shady activities went on in.

Without thinking twice, he walked into the building and climbed the stairs up to the fourth floor.

Entering his apartment, he closed the door behind him then stumbled onto the couch where he quickly laid on.

???:(gasp)

Tiga:?

Turning his head, he saw a little girl with orange hair, similar to his, but longer. Her body was thin and small, especially compared to the buff muscle man that was Tiga.

 Her body was thin and small, especially compared to the buff muscle man that was Tiga

???: Wha... What happened to you, big bro?

Tiga:(chuckles)

Tiga: I was just in a great fight, Tora.

The girl named Tora then rushed to her brother's side.

Tora: A-are you hurt?

Tiga: Heh, yeah.

Tora: I-I've never seen you like this, who did this to you, and why are you smiling like that!?

Tiga:(smiles) Can't help it, good fight always leaves me in a good mood.

Tiga: Enough about me. How was school, learn anything new?

Tora: Who cares? We need to get you to the hospital.

Tiga chuckled and rubbed his sister's head.

Tiga: Give me a few days and I'll be better than ever.

Tora: A-are you sure...?

Tiga: Obviously.

Tora: If you say so...

Tiga: Come on, let's watch some tv.

The siblings began channel surfing to calm their nerves and rest their joints.

(A few days later)

After taking a few days to heal up, Tiga was back to normal.

But unlike before, he now was filled with determination to train.

Along with his many random odd jobs, he would do to make money, Tiga began actively training in his free time.

Seeing this, Tora began to worry but when she began noticing him smile while training, it somewhat eased her heart.

(Weeks later)

Tiga was walking Tora home from school.

Because of where they lived, they would be forced to walk through the more dangerous side of town, but usually because of Tiga, nothing ever happened.

Today was different however, several men stood outside the entrance to his apartment complex.

Guy: Are you Tiga Edenman?

Tiga: Yeah, who's asking?

Guy: We're from Scotch.

Tiga: No idea what that is. Tora, go inside.

Tora: Okay...

The girl ran inside as her older brother glared at the men.

Tiga: So what the hell does a drink want with me?

Guy: Scotch is a British organization trying to-

Tiga: Just tell me what you want.

Guy: Very well. Our leader wishes to hire you.

Tiga: To do what?

Guy: What you're known for... Fighting.

Guy: You'll be the guard for our base of operations and take care of anyone who tries to get in.

Tiga: Hmm.... Where is this base?

Guy: London.

Tiga: Sounds vaguely familiar...

The ultimate man then stared up to his apartment window to see Tora staring down worryingly.

Tiga thought to himself.

He couldn't provide much to Tora, he could barely keep a job to provide a decent roof and food for her.

Perhaps this job might give him the opportunity to give her something good.

Tiga: Can I bring someone with me?

Guy: I'm sure we can arrange it.

Tiga: Then let's go discuss my pay...