Vacation round the corner

3rd person POV:

Almost a month has passed since (Y/n) hospitalized the leader of Gin which in turn caused a massive domino effect that ended with the entire organization falling apart because Anna didn't become its new leader.

Most of the members either joined the sibling gang or was arrested.

Connor knew quite well what went down, but for the safety of the criminals that would be stupid enough to try and get revenge on (Y/n) he didn't reveal to the public the man who beat up the mafia, but long time residents of the city knew the truth in their hearts.

Currently, our not so friendly neighborhood Hellspawn was behind his desk, chilling, as the kids say, "like a boss".

Marcus was checking out Anna's figure. Anna was trying to ignore him while focusing on her arm that was finally out of that sling.

Marcus: Hey, (Y/n)?

(Y/n): What?

Marcus: Where's Leona?

(Y/n): How should I know?

Marcus: Didn't she tell you?

(Y/n): Did you think I listened?

Marcus: Right...

Marcus: She's taken this underling position really seriously.

(Y/n): I know, you should take a page out of her book.

Marcus: Go to hell.

(Y/n): Don't worry, I am and you're my plus one.

Marcus: Damn it... I hope at least there are demon girls.

Marcus: Anyway, what's the plan for summer?

(Y/n): I'm-

The classroom door then opened and an old man entered.

Short, wrinkly, with white hair, this 80-year-old man is Ronnie Brown, the principal of the school.

(Y/n): Tch, what do you want!?

Ronnie: I-i'm sorry to interrupt, but as you know, your headteacher got hit by a car in a tragic accident leaving her hospitalized.

Marcus: Pretty sure she jumped in front of the car when she saw (Y/n) walking towards her.

Ronnie: So let me introduce your new substitute teacher.

A blue hair woman then entered the class.

Leona: I'm Leona Nessa. Your substitute teacher for the last week of school and the next year of school.

(Opening theme)