The good brawl

3rd person POV:

After (Y/n) had finally defeated all the generals of Gin, he and his two companions were making their way, finally, to the leader of Gin himself.

Slightly annoyed that he didn't think of going after the boss at the very start of this adventure, (Y/n) scowl as the trio traveled to the boss's current lair.

(Y/n):...

Marcus: Heh heh... It's okay, you still had fun along the way, right?

(Y/n): Eh...

Leona: What a kid...

(Y/n): Shut it, you hag!

Leona: Oi! I'm 22, aka not a hag!

Marcus: So you're just 5 years older than us? You barely have a right to call us kids.

Leona: Oh shut it, you wannabe hipster!

Marcus: We've come so far, so let's not fight.

While they begin to cross a bridge to get over a river, they see some who could only be described as trouble.

Almost 7 feet tall, with a muscular build. This orange hair and tanned skinned man stared at the trio or more specifically, (Y/n).

 This orange hair and tanned skinned man stared at the trio or more specifically, (Y/n)

Man:(smirks)

(Opening theme)

Marcus: Uhh... He seems like bad news. Leona, do you know him?

Leona: No, never seen him before in my life.

Man: Yo! Are you (Y/n)?

(Y/n): Apparently, since everyone calls me that.

Man: Good, just needed to make sure I didn't get the wrong guy... Again.

(Y/n): You've been beating up the wrong people? Haha, hilarious!

Marcus:(mind) You're not really any better...

(Y/n): Piss off, I'm in a rotten mood, so anyone in my way gets their ass kicked.

(Y/n): That's why I'm going to throw you off this bridge.

Leona: You're not going to warn him?

(Y/n): Weren't you listening? Anyone in my way gets their ass kicked. No exceptions.

Man: You want to kick my ass, huh? Come on then, give it a shot.

(Y/n): Tch...

Leona: Don't fall for it, it's obviously a trap-