Hellspawn adventures: part 5

3rd person POV:

A thirteen teen-year-old boy who was covered with bandages was walking home.

His name, Jason Mcknight.

Wearing a new jacket he recently got, he walked past a few older punks.

Out of fun, one of the punks pulled out her pocket knife and cut the side of (Y/n)'s right arm, leaving a gash in his jacket's sleeve.

Punks:(chuckles)

(Y/n): Tch!

Clenching his fist, he turned around preparing to beat up the punks, until the image of his mother smiling at him popped up in his mind along with her words.

April:(in his head) Jason, even if somebody does something bad to you, you should just smile and move on.

(Y/n):...(sigh)

(Y/n): Stupid mom...

Continuing his way home, he soon arrived to see that his family was already home.

April, who had her hair tied up in a ponytail with a red piece of cloth, talked to her sister about the new gym she and their father were opening.

Connor and David were watching tv and discussing the news.

Jason didn't particularly care what they were doing. Instead, he just went to his room.

April:?

After putting his things away, (Y/n) began reading some manga.

(Knock knock knock)

Jason:...

April then entered the room.

April: Hello my little strawberry~

Jason:... Hey.

April: Why didn't you say hi? I almost didn't notice you came in.

Jason: Tch, I'll try harder next time.

April:(pout)

April: When you come home, you're supposed to go "mom, dad, I'm home!"

Jason: I'd rather be mute.

April:(pout)

April:... Are you mad at me?

Jason: Yes.

April: What did I do?

Jason: Tch... These damn punks bumped into me.

Jason: I was going to beat them up to teach them a little respect. But instead, you popped up in my head which made me stop.

April:(smiles) Oh Jason~

April hugs her son.

Jason:(rolls eyes)

April: I'm so happy to hear that I'm a good influence on you.

Jason: You're not good. I should have gotten back at them.

April: Revenge is never satisfying, it's better to just move on.

Jason tried to be angry, but for reasons, he didn't understand his rage just melted away in his mother's arms.

Jason:... Can you get off me?

April: Ugh... Fiiiiiiinnnneeee.....

April: I'll go get dinner ready. Love you!

Jason: Bleh...

April then left to prepare dinner.

The day eventually ends after some dinner and shenanigans.

Waking up early in the bright shining morning, the only imperfection was a small little cloud.