London Ale: part 2

3rd person POV:

While the five knights bowed to their queen, her Majesty explained what she needed.

Queen: I need your help to take down the criminal organization known as Ale.

(Y/n): Huh? You want me to beat up a drink?

Leona: Ale is one of the three major crime organizations in the world.

Anna: And the older sibling gang to Gin.

Queen: Knights, stand up.

The five knights stand up.

Scarlet: Your Highness, you can't be serious about having him take care of the organization.

Trish: Give us more time and we'll have them on their knees.

Queen: I cannot wait another few months. That young man managed to bring down Gin in less than a week.

Queen: He is what I need.

Midna: Why are you in a hurry?

Queen: My daughter has been taken captive by their leader.

Knights:!?

(Opening theme)

Anna: Your daughter has been taken?

Queen: Yes...

Queen: Mcknight, a beg you, please bring down this organization and save my daughter.

(Y/n): You keep going on about what you want me to do and not what I'll get out of this.

Ivory: You scum!

(Y/n): Blow me. I ain't going to help someone I don't give a shit about for free.

Queen: Understandable. I'm prepared to reward you handsomely.

Queen: If you do this, I shall knight you.

Jaune:!

Trish: You want to knight him?!

Queen: Yes. I'll also give him a reward of his choice.

(Y/n): What does being a knight give me?

Jaune: The benefits of being a knight are a generous steady income, health insurance, along with authority over a large number of servants to the queen.

Leona: Is this actually happening?

Marcus: I think it is...

(Y/n): Heh... Make me a knight now, then I'll do it. Once I'm done then I expect serval boxes of strawberries.

Queen: It's a deal.

Knights:!?

She walks up to him and swings her hand to both of his shoulders.

Queen: I dub thee, Sir Mcknight.

(Y/n): Cool.

Marcus: Ah yes, the classic Knight line... "Cool".

Scarlet: I cannot believe he's one of us now...

Queen: The other Knights will tell you where the four generals can be located. Interrogating them should help locate the leader and my daughter.

Queen: Good luck, Sir Mcknight.

The Queen leaves the room.

(Y/n): I get to beat up another Mafia group and get paid to do it? Maybe I should start a business doing that?