━ 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

╒══════╡°•✦•°╞══════╕

ONCE IN A BLUE MOON
𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

╘══════╡°•✧•°╞══════╛

     NORMAL IS BORING

     NORMAL IS BORING. At least that's what Luna thinks.

A two-story home with white walls and a swing on the porch that creaks. Neighbors that greet each other every time they see one another. A house party from across the street thrown by a reckless teenager whenever their parents' aren't home. A jock ex-boyfriend who left her for a cheerleader. A teacher that believes 'Knowledge is virtue' but is hungover from the whiskey hidden in his desk. Black wavy hair falling over her shoulders that she isn't allowed to dye. Divorced parents that live in different states. A stepdad stealing what little time she has with her mother. A sister that is as awkward as their father. It was all normal. Therefore, Luna finds it utterly boring.

That's why in true Luna Swan fashion, she becomes everything but normal.

She's the type that would vandalize her own home and justify it as her art. The type that would freaking scream at neighbors like a grouchy grandma whenever the soles of their shoes touch their lawn. The type that would crash a house party and pour laxatives on the punch bowl, allowing the party to turn into one stinky mess while she watches from her window with a grin. The type that would march down the field during prep rally with a huge ass scissor to cut the ponytail out of a certain cheerleader and leak a picture of her ex-boyfriend's dick, showing the whole campus his little pet. His very little pet.

The type that would steal the teacher's stash of whiskey and drink inside the janitor's closet with some random student during class hours. The type that would dye two streaks of her hair blue-green. The type that would annoy the living daylights out of her two parents despite being so far away from each other. The type that would stab her scissors into her stepdad's car's tires, to stop his date with her mom. And the type that would set up her sister with a lesbian even though she's straight just to watch her become even more awkward.

She's aggressive, loud, sarcastic, hilarious, and incredibly aggravating. Sometimes she's even called a psycho. But in all honesty, Luna finds that as a compliment. Because she is one hell of a-

"Bitch!" Luna exclaimed. She was seated on the dining table with her father and sister in their home in Forks, Washington. Shocked expressions were plastered across their faces when the word came out of Luna's mouth.

"Selene-" Charlie started but was instantly cut off by his daughter.

"Luna. I told you to call me Luna. Selene sounds so princessy and girly. Makes me sick." Luna said. Her birth name is Selene Swan, naming her after her mother's love for the moon. However, as Luna grew up, she came to despise the name. So, she started calling herself Luna, which caused everybody else to start calling her Luna, except for Charlie.