9. Pompoms and Itsy Bitsy Skirts

╒══════╡°•✦•°╞══════╕

ONCE IN A BLUE MOON
𝓹𝓸𝓶𝓹𝓸𝓶𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓲𝓽𝓼𝔂 𝓫𝓲𝓽𝓼𝔂 𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓼

╘══════╡°•✧•°╞══════╛

     WHEN LUNA WOKE UP, Jasper was no longer in her room

WHEN LUNA WOKE UP, Jasper was no longer in her room. After eating all of the churros made by him, he asked if he could stay the night. Luna could tell that he was doing it because he was worried about her after the whole panic attack thing.

There was no point in saying that she's got over it and that she's fine because Jasper could feel what she's feeling. Therefore, she just let him stay there to watch her over. But not before telling him that he looks like a creep.

Surprisingly, Luna has the energy to tolerate school today. Which made her wake up early to get ready, while Charlie looked at his daughter in shock since he was expecting her to stay home after having a panic attack.

"You up already?" Charlie said, looking at one of his daughters with furrowed brows.

Luna opens the fridge and scans it as she answered her father.

"Why not? I have school today." Luna said.

She answered with her eyes not wavering from the inside of the fridge. She's oddly starving which made her grab the bowl of strawberries chilling inside and transfers them to the newly cleaned bento box that Jasper brought last night.

"Well, you had a panic attack yesterday and you refuse to tell me what triggered it. You just said and I quote 'I'm a bad bitch, nothing can hurt me.'" Charlie said, a mix of a confused and an unamused expression lingering on his face.

She bites a strawberry while holding a box full of them before she walks past her father.

"Well, you just gotta believe that." She said as she walked out of the kitchen. But before Luna could step a foot out of the house, Charlie spoke again.

"Luna, you have got to talk to me." Charlie said, which made Luna stop with her back facing him. "You can't just shut me out however and whenever you want to. Especially about things like this." He added.

The raven-haired girl gulped at the statement of her father. He knew he had the right to know what's going on with her. But the wound the trauma had left was still fresh that even the slightest thought of what happened made her clench her fist and her heart sink deep in her chest that practically made her feel physical pain.

It was a conversation she wasn't yet ready to open up about and she wasn't sure if she will be able to open up.

"Maybe another time." Luna said before she recovered from her serious and gloomy state to her usual loud and sarcastic self.