2. Howdy, Cowboy

╒══════╡°•✦•°╞══════╕

ONCE IN A BLUE MOON
𝓱𝓸𝔀𝓭𝔂, 𝓬𝓸𝔀𝓫𝓸𝔂

╘══════╡°•✧•°╞══════╛

TYPICAL LUNA SWAN, receiving detention on the very first day back to school

TYPICAL LUNA SWAN, receiving detention on the very first day back to school. Bella wishes she can be surprised but she's not. When it comes to her sister, nothing surprises her anymore. She'd come to accept that Luna is unlike any ordinary girl that wants to live a somewhat normal life. She's bold. She'll fight for what she wants. Even though she knows she's gonna lose, she'll make sure that she'll go down swinging and shouting.

She was told by the principal that after school, she'll be having detention. So, while her classes are still on going, she tries to entertain herself as much as possible. Because later on, she'll be bored out of her mind.

Her next class was History. It took a bit of help from Bella for her to find the class before she finally did. As soon as she set foot in the room, she sees everyone's eyes on her, a wave of whispers to be heard around the room. Luna didn't scan the room enough to find Jasper sitting at the back of the class, observing her reaction. He knew that, anytime, she'll shout at the poor students. He was right.

Luna rolls her eyes and sucks in a breath, about to shout at the top of her lungs to scare the shit out of her classmates but she wasn't able to when someone yanked her by the arm, the cold touch sending shivers down her spine before pulling her to the back of the class and sitting her down.

She was about to scream at the person who had the nerve to touch her when her stormy blue eyes landed on his golden ones, knocking the air out of her lungs. She was so mesmerized by his familiar golden eyes that she had to mentally-No-she had to physically slap herself to snap out of it.

To Jasper's surprise, Luna slaps herself across the face. His eyes widening and his eyebrows slightly pushing together as he stares at the weird girl.

"Ow. That hurts." Luna muttered under her breath. She palms her reddened cheek, trying to rub away the sting that was left by her own harsh slap. Now she knows how her victims felt when she slapped them.

"Well, you shouldn't have slapped yourself, then." Jasper answered.

Luna slowly turns towards to Jasper who is unfortunately (or fortunately. She can't really decide) her seatmate.

"You're not my dad, are you?" she asked.

"No." he answered.

"Then you have no right to tell me what to do."

"Do you even listen to your dad?"

"No."

"I figured."