51. A Little Bonfire And A Voice That Makes Everything Brighter

╒══════╡°•✦•°╞══════╕

ONCE IN A BLUE MOON
𝓪 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓫𝓸𝓷𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓪 𝓿𝓸𝓲𝓬𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓫𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓻

╘══════╡°•✧•°╞══════╛

[ warning: this chapter contains a slightly explicit scene

[ warning: this chapter contains a slightly explicit scene. ]

AS THE MOST POWERFUL VAMPIRE to ever walk the earth (possibly), Luna Hale had been training non-stop in order to create more combinations that would be of use to her if ever the confrontation with the Volturi becomes ugly. There was no way that Aro would ever let someone like her go. He'd do whatever it takes to get her. Therefore, it's very unlikely that he'll kill her.

Which puts a lot of pressure on the dirty-blonde vampire. The way they look up to her as if she was their bright, sarcastic hope. That she was the very thing that could lead us to victory. Hence, the intense training.

But even though how much she trained, there was still one problem. She was too stressed. She was mentally drained from all the training and her brain is something that they should focus on considering that it's the center of executing her ability. If she's mentally exhausted, there's a great chance that she won't be able to exhibit well, which has been proven already fifteen minutes ago, when Luna could no longer hold the storm for more than thirty-five seconds.

Therefore, for her sake, Jasper took his wife away from training for a bit and let her relax in a place she could.

"It's like it's been ages since we last went here." Luna muttered as she leaned back on her hands, her legs dangling on the cliff so far above the calm ocean, with her husband sitting beside her.

"We've been too focused on other things." Jasper said.

Luna sighed deeply as she closed her eyes, letting herself bask in the warmth of the sunlight on her cold, paperwhite skin. She glimmered, and as much as Jasper was well-acquainted with the concept of sparkling vampire skin, he was still in awe while he gazed at his wife.

"We should've gone with Bella. You know, be with Renesmee, Charlie, and Sue. It's been a while since I last hung out with them." She said with still her eyes closed.

She once again wandered to the thought of the impossibility of having children and the, unfortunately, familiar feeling of her chest sinking. It was the feeling that always haunted her everytime she would think of not having the chance to have children.