26. Raging Storm

╒══════╡°•✦•°╞══════╕

ONCE IN A BLUE MOON
𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓶

╘══════╡°•✧•°╞══════╛

AFTER BELLA SPENT THE NIGHT WITH EDWARD in the Cullens' house, she went home to pick up some clothes before they go hiking towards the campsite where they'd be hiding along with Luna and Jackie

Considering Luna was not able to be with Jasper because he was with the rest of the Cullens powering up for the battle, Luna spent the night in her own house, feeling the coldness of one part of her bed where Jasper normally laid with her.

"Hey. Guess what?" Bella said as soon as she entered Luna's room after packing all the essentials.

"Chris Evans is on our porch?" Luna said with her eyes widening.

"Uhm no." Bella said.

"Phoebe Buffay is singing 'Smelly Cat' in our living room?" Luna guessed, once again.

"Luna, no."

"I have a twin sister?"

"Uhm, yes?"

"Who?!"

"Luna, I'm your twin sister."

"Oh...ugh."

Luna turned away from her sister as Bella rolled her eyes at Luna's attitude. Luna continues to pack up all the things that she'll be needing for the camping, including small water guns that she plans to use to annoy Edward and a little toy bone for the werewolves.

"Luna, I have something to tell you." Bella said, a rather excited smile planted on her lips.

"What is it?" Luna asked.

Luna swore her eyes almost popped out of its sockets at the sight of the huge engagement ring on Bella's ring finger.

"Holy mother of fuck." Luna said as she stared wide-eyed at the ring on her finger.

"Edward proposed to me last night and I said yes." Bella said.

"Well, obviously. You're wearing that hideous ring on your finger!" Luna exclaimed rather dramatically as she tangled her fingers in her hair.

"So, what do you think?" Bella asked.

"Have I not made myself clear? I said the thing was hideous." Luna said, pointing to the ring.

"No! I meant Edward and I being engaged. What do you think?" She asked.

Luna averted her eyes from the ring and to Bella's face. It was clear that this was something that Bella wanted. And Luna, even though she doesn't want to admit it because she constantly makes her go through hell, she wants what's best for Bella. But then again, she's only eighteen. She has a lot more to experience.