41. Mr. & Mrs. Hale

╒══════╡°•✦•°╞══════╕

ONCE IN A BLUE MOON
𝓶𝓻. & 𝓶𝓻𝓼. 𝓱𝓪𝓵𝓮

╘══════╡°•✧•°╞══════╛

WHITE. BLUE. GOLD.

The stroke of the soothingly soft bristles of the brush across the bride's eyelids created a shimmer of color that seemed to brighten up her pale face. It glittered with silver and pale gold shine, perfectly engulfed with elegance and sophistication.

White. Blue. Gold.

The groom gently smooths down his dashing black tuxedo, letting himself enjoy the velvety texture of the fabric, reminding him of the comfort of his bed with his fiancé snuggled up in his arms.

Her lustrous blonde hair fell beautifully across her back in subtle waves, waves which resembled the calm ocean that she and her fiancé frequently watch as they sat on the edge of the high cliff, the orange, setting sun leaving sparkles on their cold skins.

White. Blue. Gold.

The collar of his white dress shirt underneath his black blazer was pointing upwards as the groom wrapped the long black velvety fabric around his neck, looping it around until the said piece of fabric created a neat bow in the middle of his collar.

The brush leaving pinkish tints on the bride's cheeks restored the look of warmth on her face in spite of the freezing exterior that she had. She couldn't help but smile as she brushed her fingertips along the lace of her dress, sending a wave of excitement and nervousness throughout her entire cold, hard body.

White. Blue. Gold.

The groom lightly stroke his honey-blonde hair in place, sweeping it back which was a style that any of the Cullens rarely witness. He couldn't hide the dimple that appeared on his cheek when an exhilarated smile curled on his lips.