46. I'll Scream At You Louder

╒══════╡°•✦•°╞══════╕

ONCE IN A BLUE MOON
𝓲'𝓵𝓵 𝓼𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶 𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓭𝓮𝓻

╘══════╡°•✧•°╞══════╛

"I NEED YOU BY MY SIDE AGAIN, Jasper

"I NEED YOU BY MY SIDE AGAIN, Jasper. I know you still love me, and deep down you know it too. You just need a little more push." Maria said, their faces dangerously close to each other.

Without giving Jasper another second to react, Maria leaned in and caught his lips in hers.

"Hold my purse." Luna muttered, her voice low and dark.

Aurora grabbed her purse and took it between her hands as she witnesses the infamous wrath of Luna Hale.

Jasper pushed Maria away with a flabbergasted look on his face, wiping his mouth as if Maria was a virus of some kind.

"What the hell are you doing?! You think you'll get me back by kissing me?" Jasper said, his anger and shock never leaving his face.

"You'll always come back to me. I'm your first love, Jasper." Maria justified.

"And she's my last." Jasper responded. "Never in a million years will I pick you over her."

Maria's fury only got worse when she could see the unconditional love that Jasper has for Luna as clear as day. Jasper had moved on from her and Maria wasn't going to let that happen. She may not love him, but she does need him by her side.

Maria opened her mouth to say something but before she could utter another word, someone shoved her away so hard, she flew ten feet away from when she was previously standing. The brunette vampire landed on the sandy ground with a harsh thump before she quickly got up to her feet, an angry and surprised look plastered across her face.

"How's that for your 'little more push'?" Luna said.

With her Louboutin boots that Jasper gave her dangling in her hands and her skin-tight, sequin-covered, and wine-colored cocktail dress, Luna stood tall in all her glory and rage. Her crimson red eyes glowering at the brunette vampire who was about to get a taste of Luna's notorious wrath.

"Selene, listen-" Jasper said, but Luna interrupted him before he could even get on with his explanation.

"Back off, Hannah Montana. This is between us girls." Luna said, shoving her heels into his hands for him to hold it for her.

Jasper sighed. "You said you'd only use 'cowboy'." He whined.

"I'm sorry, Blonde Woody, I can't hear you 'cause I'm too busy bitching." Luna retorted before shifting her gaze back to the brunette vampire.