20. In The Fur

[The song above is what Luna's gonna sing later :)]

╒══════╡°•✦•°╞══════╕

ONCE IN A BLUE MOON
𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓾𝓻

╘══════╡°•✧•°╞══════╛

     "I FINALLY HEARD YOU SING

"I FINALLY HEARD YOU SING." Jasper stated as he leaned on the doorframe of his bedroom.

Luna sat in front of the piano with her hands closing the lid. She shot Jasper a quick glance before returning it to the shiny black instrument.

"It's liberating. Playing and singing again. I haven't done that in a while." Luna said, her gaze not leaving the piano as she admired it.

The honey-blonde vampire looks down sheepishly as he pushed himself off the doorframe and steps inside the room, his head still down and his hands inside the pocket of his pants.

"Perhaps, I should take over the playing and you focus on the singing." Jasper suggested.

Considering that Jasper has been wanting to hear Luna sing while he plays, which led to him imagining what it would be like if it did happen, he took it upon himself to suggest the idea and find out if the raven-haired girl is up for it.

"You play the piano? I thought you cowboys only ride horses and play the guitar." Luna said. She raised an eyebrow amusingly at the honey-blonde while she rose from the seat.

"That's stereotypical." Jasper said, narrowing his eyes at the girl with a smile on his lips. "But I had years of free time to learn it. So...shall we?"

"Why not?" Luna answered.

Jasper couldn't hide the smile that formed on his lips as he made his way down to the piano. He sat in front of it and lifted the lid to show the black and white row of keys. His eyes then averted to his soulmate who leaned on the piano as she looks at the honey-blonde.

"What song should we do, ma'am?" Asked Jasper.

She came up with a lot of songs. But the last one that she remembered puts a smile on her face. It was a song that she sang most of her childhood.

"Why Try To Change Me Now by Frank Sinatra." Luna suggested.

Jasper raises an eyebrow and smirks. "Great choice."

Luna smiles in return before Jasper averted his gold eyes to the piano keys. He pressed the piano keys ever-so-lightly and the melody seemed to float in the air. If they were in a cartoon right now, musical notes would be flying around them.

As Jasper played the piano with complete grace, Luna seemed to can't take her golden eyes off of him. The only time that she gets to take her eyes off of him was when she braced herself to start the lyrics, averting her eyes to how he pressed the keys. She's quite afraid that she'd jumble up the words if she keeps staring at Jasper.