8. As Sweet As Churros With Melted Chocolate

╒══════╡°•✦•°╞══════╕

ONCE IN A BLUE MOON
𝓪𝓼 𝓼𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓽 𝓪𝓼 𝓬𝓱𝓾𝓻𝓻𝓸𝓼 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓶𝓮𝓵𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓬𝓸𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮

╘══════╡°•✧•°╞══════╛

     HISTORY FOR THE CULLENS is the easiest subject

HISTORY FOR THE CULLENS is the easiest subject. They've lived long enough to witness some incredible events. They've seen empires rise and fall. They've seen wars begin and end. They've seen a person be born and die. They've seen a lot. It was bittersweet, witnessing those moments. It was exciting to learn what people think about those events generation after generation.

But now, they've grown tired of hearing the same stories.

Edward and Alice sat beside each other as they played tic-tac-toe on Edward's notebook out of boredom when Alice began to stare down at their desk. Her eyebrows were furrowing as a vision played before her eyes.

Her brother knew a vision suddenly popped in and with his vampire ability, he reads her mind.

At first, Edward was confused. He had no idea where this vision was going. But his facial expression turned into a shocked one when the climax of the vision played and the face of the girl in her vision was revealed.

At the same time Alice's vision finished, the bell rang and Alice immediately jumps up from her seat, storming out of the room. Edward grabs his things before following his sister.

"Alice." Edward said, not bothering to raise his voice since he knows she can hear him despite the indistinct chattering crowding the hallway.

Alice was confused. She saw someone. She saw a girl that would make her happy. A girl that would make her feel special. But what bothered her is the fact that her whole family wasn't fond of her. She doesn't know why yet, but Edward knew.

"Alice." Edward said, grabbing the pixie-haired girl's arm before stepping aside so they could talk.

"Don't any of you want me to be happy?" Alice said, her voice holding a hint of sadness.

She was supportive of Edward and Bella, and Jasper and Luna. But when the time comes that she finally found her mate, her family didn't like her.

"It's not that. It's—" Edward started. The boy sighed deeply before he continued. "I recognize the girl. I saw her in Luna's mind."

"And?" Alice asked, gesturing for Edward to continue.

"That girl was the cheerleader partly responsible for Luna's trauma." Edward explained.