**IMPORTANT MESSAGE**

I just wanted to add a little disclaimer before you get any further into the book.
*************************************************
This is a •DARK ROMANCE.•About as dark as it gets. No I do not agree with domestic violence, or want any actual person to experience anything like this character is about to go through.
———————————————————————————
With that being said, this is a work of fiction, sometimes it is interesting to read—or hell even helps people who had similar situations cope.
———————————————————————————
This may contain aggressive language, rape, domestic abuse/violence, and maybe even some bullying. (I'm not sure yet.) also, self harm, talk of self harm and incest.
———————————————————————————
All I do know, is that if you continue to read this book, it is no longer my fault but your own—so if you are easily triggered by any of these topics, do us all a favor and click OUT.
———————————————————————————
Right now...don't worry we'll wait.
———————————————————————————
This book is going to be no joke, so the strong of heart I hope you're ready! Please make sure you vote on the chapters, and comment too so I can know what you like and what you don't like.

Enjoy.

———————————————————————————

HEYY SO IM ADDING THIS IN ALL CAPS. At a later date. (10/12/2020)

THIS IS A DARK ROMANCE HELLOOO.

It's not going to be rainbows and butterflies. It's really dark, and sometimes weird and uncomfortable.

A LOT OF YALL ARE STARTING TO COMPLAIN LIKE YALL DIDNT READ THIS TRIGGER WARNING! SO IM GOING TO REPEAT: IF YOU DONT LIKE A CRAZY ASS, DARK ASS, ROMANCE THEN PLEASE CLICK OUT!!

🤦🏽‍♀️

Anyways. Once again:

Enjoy.