14

Blake

I hated this feeling of desperation that was seeping through my veins like a drug. The fact that Angel chose not to come home with me tonight, and she stayed with those people bothers me more then I could imagine.

Also just knowing she's staying in a place, with a boy who just asked her out one day ago—couldn't be good for our relationship...right? At this point do we even have a relationship?

I banged my head into the steering wheel, angry that I had put us through all of this. We were doing so well; without a single cloud in our perfect skies and now it's raining, thundering and lightening on our perfect days.

Why did people have to start that stupid rumor?

Once the light changed from red to green, I stopped banging my head, thankfully too because I was beginning to get a headache. Although, my head started hurting the minute Angel walked back into that house—without me.

She couldn't possibly be that hurt and upset over me fucking another girl. This was the same girl who months ago, didn't want anything to do with me sexually, claiming, "we were supposed to be siblings." Why was she so damn possessive and stubborn now?

I turned into the driveway, my thoughts eating away at my mind. Would she do something with Jayce? He did ask her out, and she did basically break up with me yesterday...

She wouldn't...

She's too good and pure for that.

Besides, I'm the only man who's ever touched her and it will stay that way. Not to mention, she didn't even have that high of a sex drive before she met me. So, it's doubtful that she's just going to go around fucking every guy that she's in the same room with. But then again, she wouldn't be the problem it would be the guy that's the issue. She's too beautiful for her own good, and guys don't know how to act around beautiful girls.

But Jayce is harmless; he's actually a nice person. He wouldn't ever take advantage of her or touch her, especially if she just rejected him yesterday. I exhaled a breath I didn't even know I was holding then I exited the car.

I then noticed an unfamiliar car parked right next to mine, why didn't I notice that before? It was red with nice rims and seemed to be somewhat expensive. Is dad back early and he just bought a new set of wheels? Wouldn't surprise me much, he always spends money on stupid things like that.

I put my key into the lock, then opened the door. Instantly the smell of vanilla candles and some kind of lotion hit my nose. It was a very feminine smell, and it actually smelled kind of familiar.

"Dad?" I yelled, closing the door behind me. "Are you home?"

There was no answer as I set the keys down on the end table next to the door. If it wasn't dad, then who was here? An intruder? I don't have any kind of weapon to defend myself, so I just hope it isn't someone here to hurt me.

"Blake."

I turned, and like a ghost there was:

My mother.

She looked even more beautiful then I could ever remember. Her black hair was pulled back, exposing her flawless skin and beautiful almond shaped eyes. Her thick luscious lips were painted a deep red; a red that could entice any man; her body seemed to be more in shape then it ever was. Her long eyelashes were curled with a thick coat of black mascara, that did something to bring out the blue in her eyes.

She had on an all white body suit with a creme colored jacket that stopped at her thighs, heels, and a pearl necklace with matching earrings. She finished the look with a clear handbag, which she was gripping tightly; so tightly her knuckles were turning white.