Author's Note.

Hey guys...so I know a lot of you all are probably mad at me for killing off our two main characters. However, when I wrote this book I already knew I wanted them to die—well not like that, that sounds bad.

But I knew the lesson I wanted to teach.

Love like the love they shared isn't okay, or normal. If you are getting physically abused by a boyfriend or a girlfriend speak up! If someone you know is touching you inappropriately, tell someone. It's not your job to worry about someone else's happiness, only your own.

Don't keep silent. Please, that's probably the worst thing you can do.

People who abuse others almost never change, they need help themselves. But it's not up to you to help them. Stories like this almost never get happy endings, because people in situations like this don't get happy endings. Sure—this ended a little extreme, but imagine all the people who actually go through this.

So again, I stress please tell someone if you or someone you know is going through anything.

Above, I have provided a screenshot where you can get some help if you need it

Above, I have provided a screenshot where you can get some help if you need it. Most of all, do not stay silent! Speak up! You are the victim! Not the other way around.

Lastly, I just want to thank everybody who stumbled across my story. Thanks so much for reading, voting and commenting. I think seeing all the new readers really motivated me to finish this story. I've never actually finished a story so this is huge! Lol.

If you want to continue supporting me, I have some other books that I am working on, just click my profile and you can find them.

Another book I am almost finished with is called, "Belle of the Ball." It's a cute little feel good story and whatnot, a great way to cheer up after this tearjerker 😅. Whether u do, or don't decide to give it another chance—thank u so much for just reading my story and making it all the way to the authors note. You're amazing!

Anyways, I'm done talking.. thank you all so much again! Until next time 💕❤️