11

2 Weeks Later

Blake

Things have been going exceptionally well with Angel. I haven't been hitting her at all, and our sex life (despite me not being able to fuck her with my dick yet) is absolutely mind blowing.

It was funny, because at one point in time she was so scary and innocent, and now she was also just as vulgar as me. We went at it like bunny rabbits, any place we could find alone we would attack each other. We were honestly like hungry cave men, and the only thing that could satisfy our insatiable hunger was...each other.

I don't think I've ever been happier.

She and I have an understanding. At school, we can't exactly be as open with our relationship as we are at home, because then teachers and social services could possibly get involved. It would look...bad to the outside world to say the least.

Hell even dad didn't want to accept it. He only did because he knew Angel has been through so much, and if she was truly happy with me now, he just decided to leave it alone. It didn't stop him from looking at us with disgust every chance he got, and now he was almost never home. He claimed he had tons of business trips and meetings, but truthfully he probably hid out in a hotel every chance he got.

That's fine with me though, I barely even like the bastard. He's always been completely against me ever since mom left, so the less of his face I had to see the better I felt. Besides, it was nice getting so much alone time with Angel; it felt like we were already married and living in our own home together. I was this close from just taking the master bedroom from dad and making it into me and Angels room. He was barely home anyway, so why should he get to keep it?

"Hello...are you even listening to me?" Angel asked, snapping me from my thoughts.

"Oh sorry, I was thinking about the bedroom thing again."

"Blake." She said, sighing and leaning against the passenger seat of the car. "You don't have to take his room. I'm perfectly fine with our sleeping arrangements."

"But we don't get to sleep next to each other every night..." I whine, while pulling into the parking lot. "Don't you want to sleep next to me every single night? Don't you want to share a room with me?"

"Of course baby, but we sleep in each other's rooms practically every night. I just don't want your dad to feel uncomfortable in his own house. I wouldn't want him to separate us."

I sighed, she was always so considerate...

"Okay kitten. Give me a kiss." I said, and she eagerly leaned into me placing a hot and passionate kiss on my lips.

"God, I love you." I moaned.

"I love you too." She replied.

"Now, remember we're meeting up with my friends after second block for lunch."

"Yes babe, I know we do this everyday." She replied chuckling. Then we climbed out of my car.

I hated how I instantly had to turn on this persona when I was at school. Suddenly, I couldn't show affection to my Angel; the girl who I saw as my wife, my soulmate, my girlfriend, shit everything in between. I had to act like I felt nothing for her at school because people would judge us. Not to mention I had this, "bad boy," image I had to keep up with so nobody would try me.