17

Blake

Anger. It's all I can feel. Red is all I can see. All day long I've tried my hardest to contain myself, and to keep my emotions at bay—but ever since lunch I've been feeling like a volcano on the verge of erupting. I've never in my life been as angry as I was now.

I just wanted to know, how far she went. What did she do, and why did she do it? Did she do it for something as petty as revenge—which might be something I can deal with and work past. Or did she do it because she actually has feelings for him? If that's the case, then I can't be held responsible for what I might do.

I mean, I cheated because I had to. There were rumors flying rampant about me, that were threatening to my reputation. I explained that to her, and yet somehow she still decided to go behind my back and...cheat on me? My once sweet and innocent Angel, was now tainted by another man.

I sat on the couch waiting for her. The lights were off and there wasn't a sound in the house. I didn't have the energy to turn them on, once I left her at school, I came straight home and had been waiting ever since. I glanced at the clock on the wall which I could see vaguely, it looked like it was around seven o'clock.

Was she avoiding me?

She probably was. She knew exactly what she was going to walk into when she got here. I do know that I will try my hardest not to hurt her, because I do love her...but if she says the wrong thing then I don't know—

The sound of the opening door interrupted my tortured thoughts. I looked up instantly, waiting to see her. It was dark, but I could still see her silhouette creeping into the house. I stood then, and then she stopped when she saw me. We just stood, staring at each other in the dark.

"Blake." She whispered.

I was shaking now. Hearing her say my name only added to my anger. I stayed in my place trying so hard to keep it contained.

"What...what did you do?"

"B-Blake please listen..."

"WHAT DID YOU DO!" I screamed, and I could see her jump. The lights were still off, but I could see her rub her arm uncomfortably.

"Well...we kissed—"

"What else?" I questioned, knowing she was holding something back.

"He-he just used his fingers but I didn't fuck him. I'd never let anybody do that to me but you. Baby I love you...you know that. I was sad and hurt that you had sex with another girl, and with those emotions running through me I just did it..."

"You let someone else touch you—touch what belongs to me?"

"You did it fi—"

"SHUT UP!" I screamed, trying to hear her justify what she did was just making it worse. "Do you have feelings for him?" I said, lowering my voice. This was something I desperately needed an answer to.

She paused for a moment. I could tell she was thinking, but what I couldn't figure out why she was thinking for so long. She should immediately know the answer—she should know how she feels. She should know I'M THE ONLY MAN FOR HER! Why doesn't she know that?!

"I think I was attracted to...how normal he was. I wanted to just feel safe and comfortable. I knew a guy like Jayce would never hurt me and for a moment I relished in it. I took advantage of a situation..." She whispered. "In the moment, maybe I felt something; but I don't now though baby, I only want you!"

"So you did cause this?" I started inching closer to her now. She needed to be punished, and needed to know that there are repercussions for every action. "You did kiss him first?" I continued.