ANNOUNCEMENT : IMPORTANT !!

Hey readers!

Just wanted to again thank everyone for reading my story again, and leaving all of your amazing feedback!

I strongly urge you guys to check out my next story as well, it's already written. It's called "Belle of the Ball."

Now I have an announcement.

Wattpad is playing games with me. I tried to become apart of the creator fund, and whatnot and they still haven't got back to me after months. I don't know if it's because of the subject of the book (like how dark it is), but they are not really messing with it that much 🙃.

Now with that being said, if I were to rewrite this and then publish it on kindle books or something, would y'all buy it? (At the most id make it like 2.99 at the most..)

Because I already have about half of it typed up and I need to get it formatted—but I was thinking that's where I'll write an alternative ending for everyone asking for one. I'm pretty sure I'll add about three more chapters too, just expanding on the ending, and making it better.

If I did that though, would you guys buy it? Please comment so I can know if it's a good idea or not lol!

Thanks so much for making my dreams a reality! You guys are so amazing 💕