1

The day turned to night quicker than I expected and I sighed as I knew I would still have the same boring and old teachers when I go back to school tomorrow. None of them were attractive and most of them were strict so it wasn't the best school to attend. The only good thing is I will be able to see my best friend which made me smile. I began searching for clean pyjamas but it was impossible since some ended up dirty or some weren't even in my room. I rolled my eyes and finally found a pair and slipped them on while climbing into the warm bed.

It was a cold night and I kept shivering, most of the covers were around me because it was that cold. It felt like I was in a freezer and I just wanted it to heat up because it wasn't nice at all. My eyes slowly decided to shut and there I was, finally sleeping.

Next day
My alarm went off loudly, giving me chills everywhere. That damn alarm again but to be fair I wouldn't wake up otherwise. I took the covers off me and stood up trying not to be lazy. My uniform was at the end of my bed and it made it much easier for me than it being on the floor. It was a decent uniform but you can't just ask for a different one so you would have to get used to it anyways. It was a hot day outside so I chose the skirt this time and headed downstairs. Before I did anything else, the smell of coffee went through my nose and it was perfect.

"Thank you mum" I said as she handed it to me. I could of easily made it myself but I guess she was just being nice since im now starting a new year at my school, well the last year now. Im still not sure on what job to get, which is scary since its not too far away now but it will pop up on my mind one day. I took the last sip of my coffee and grabbed my bag, putting it on my back.

"Looks like im all ready" I said to myself before opening the door. I waved to my mum quickly and left the house, now walking to the bus stop for me to get to school. It took its time but it finally arrived and I hopped on getting looks from people already. Ugh just don't look at them back maddie. I kept my eyes to the floor but almost tripped and surprise surprise, people did laugh.

"Aww she thought someone would of catched her if she fell!" Laughed the popular girl who thinks she's everything.

"Shut up ugly looking barbie, atleast she doesn't speak and look like trash." A random girl said.

"Excuse me!?"

"You heard me" she smirked.

"Thats it!"

The popular girl got up and ran to the person aiming to grab her hair but luckily the bus stopped, leading her to fall. Lots of People laughed at her but stopped when she gave them the stare.

"Im Ava" smiled the girl.

"I-Im maddie" I shook her hand and laughed a bit from what happened.

"Thanks by the way, you really saved me" I added.

"Its all good! Although.. I am new here so you might need to help me.." she giggled.

"Of course" I smiled.

As soon as we got in the huge building, many people were whispering and I was so curious to what they were saying so I started to eavesdrop, trying to not get caught. Ava stood beside me and did the same thing as she was interested too.

"Have you heard about the new teacher?!" Said person one.

"No, he or she better be hot." Laughed person two.

"Lets hope, oh wait is that-"

We all turned to the person walking through the corridor. My eyes widened as I saw a tall guy with blonde hair and papers in his hands wearing a white shirt with a red tie that wasn't fully made. The popular girl from earlier almost drooled over him and I looked at her in disgust. I can already imagine all the girls following him now, I mean he isn't bad looking thats for sure.

"Well damn he sure is something" I said to ava.

"Does this mean all the others are ugly then?"

"Yeah" I laughed.

"If he isn't our English teacher, i will be fuming because I love english"

"We are completely different because I hate and suck at english."

"Hah well good luck" she winked and I put on a serious face pretending to be mad.

I hope this teacher is fun if he is teaching english atleast otherwise it will be boring like most of these lessons are here.

Words:820
Enjoy this bad story?😳 This is really bad and rushed for a first chapter sorry :,)