7

"I think someone is watching us" I said to him.

"There shouldn't be. Nobody goes at this time from the school"

"I swear I saw a flash"

"Hmm well.. we better drive off anyway because we finished our meal" he seemed worried.

Jessica pov (the third minion)
I saw two people in a car but they looked really familiar so I decided to get out my phone and zoom in since I first thought it was the teacher and that annoying girl. I hate her with all my guts, first her friend thinks she could hurt Britney and second Maddie decides to get with this Duke aka our English teacher who Britney is in love with. This should do, my photoshop skills are amazing so nothing could go wrong. I took a quick photo of them talking and ran off with a quick smirk and saw her scared through the car window. This is what you get when you mess with us Maddie.

End of Jessica pov, Back to Maddie.

The car windows were shut but I could feel my skin frozen and I shivered looking for something to help me warm up. Duke turned up the heating and placed his hand on my leg as if he was saying 'its okay im here'. Out of nowhere, he stopped the car and grabbed a blanket that was in the backseat of the car. He wrapped it around me and happiness appeared on my face as it was all cozy and he honestly cared alot. I forgot about everything and rest my head on duke's shoulder as he drived me all the way back to my house and my eyes were nearly closing because of how tired I was right now.

"I could fancy a hot chocolate right now" he smiled looking at the tired me.

"Where from? Would it be open at this time" I looked at the time as it ended up being a bit late.

"Starbucks and yeah only for some nights, would you like one too?"

"I wouldn't wanna be annoying with getting you to spend things for me but I do need one to keep me awake.." I yawned.

"Then that is a yes, lets go m'lady" he winked and I giggled at what he said and soon we arrived going to another drive-thru which is much safer this time as no one was about.

I ended up getting a whip cream hot chocolate and Duke had a normal one without which was rather boring to me. I had some on my nose and I tried searching for a napkin but he got there way before me and wiped it off causing me to blush a little but it wasn't noticeable for him, thank god! That would be so embarrassing and weird for him to just see that.

Suddenly, I opened my phone and got spammed with missed cars from my mum.. oh no. I better sort this out quick.

Maddie:
Hey mum. Im fine dont worry! Im at Sarah's right now and Im planning to stay over hers a bit longer if thats okay with you.

Mum:
Of course sweetie! Sorry I was just scared incase something bad happened when you were gone. Tell her I said hi and be back soon x

That went easier than I expected, no caps from her which meant she wasn't screaming. It was bad lying to my parents but it was all worth it for spending time with Duke and it was the best time I spent with someone in a while actually.

An hour later and we made it to my house making me sad because I wouldn't be able to see Duke until monday but I had to be patient.

"Today was fun, thank you for everything. I owe you one day for all this" I smiled.

"Im glad that you found it fun because it was for me aswell. You don't need to owe me anything because you helped me in the first place"

"That help wasn't worth two amazing places" I corrected him.

"It was to me"

"You're are very wrong even if you disagree with me" I smirked.

He playfully pushed me and I flipped my hair about acting as if I was Britney and being the attention. Lazy day tomorrow and to be honest, im very excited about it since its a day to lie in. I wanted to just get in the house and go straight upstairs and text Duke even if I spent hours with him already, I would still love it. Something always ends up ruining it though since I just remembered about that girl and I definitely knew it was a girl from the laughs and her voice. Whatever she was doing, I knew it wasn't right or normal.
-
-
Little did Maddie know.. Jessica ended up being really amazing at editing and did this. (Looks so much like duke tbh 😳 just pretend the girl is way different? Or you could pretend thats her).

 (Looks so much like duke tbh 😳 just pretend the girl is way different? Or you could pretend thats her)

Words: 852
I had not many ideas for this chapter but there's some spice to it 😅