15

I still have to do my maths homework wtf😪 Like I said in this book, maths is so hard- Especially when we had to do online school once omg. THE WORST IM TELLING YOU okay why am I going on about stuff.. ONTO THE STORY 🥴 sorry that photo in the media made me wheeze I had to put that on here. Ok one more thing! I posted a draco malfoy oneshots book, obvs I haven't done much yet but it would mean sm if you could check it out <3 :) okay sorry!!

I had my phone in my hands for like an hour now just still crying again looking at all the texts that were left read. Why did I go to that stupid party.. it wouldn't of ruin anything then. I clicked onto Spotify and played whatever sad song came up and wrapped my blanket around me with icecream by me. Maybe I was being too much right now because he was a teacher in the first place but he was the world to me. That may be too quick to say but who cares? Nobody ever could understand. (Me with all the hot famous boys I like and my friends disagreeing saying that they are ew or something 😪)

*?? Is requesting to facetime*

Who is this? I would of saved their number.. I dont know them then. Should I pick up? Oh why not, im just gonna cover around my eyes real quick.

Accept or decline
^

I pressed accept and I felt my hands begin to shake but I opened my mouth instantly as I saw who it was.

"Duke.." I said scared.

"I believe you. Your friend explained it all to me and I'm truly annoyed with Britney now. Im really sorry Maddie, Would you like to stay over mine for a night?" He apologised but I really should of than him.

"No its me who should be sorry. I didn't control myself, saying about sleeping over.. can I stay at yours for like a week or so? If not then its okay but my parents went away somewhere."

"Of course you can! I do wanna spend time with you especially since I hurt you last night. Are you crying?!" He smiled but looked at my eyes and he was in shock.

"I-I uh no!" I said wiping them away.

"Im coming over"

"Wait-"

He hung up and I let out a tiny laugh but went back to panicking as I was such a mess right now. He can't see me like this. I got up from my bed and ran to the bathroom wiping off my ruined mascara. What a mess I was.. crying so much that I looked scary yikes. This is what men can do to you but luckily Duke isn't mad at me anymore. I still find that weird because I would of expect him to still be really mad but he's okay.. Im really glad.

*knock knock*

I quickly put on actual clothes and rushed to the door giving a smile as I see duke. He smiled back and took my hand guiding me to the car.

"I really missed you, I could never let you go even if I did argue with you last night because well.. I love you alot" he looked down and back up to me.

"I love you too Duke, so much.. you dont even understand how much I d-"

He cut me off and put his hand on my leg with the other hand on my neck. He pushed my hair back and kissed me making me want more. The kiss was just magical and God I really did miss it. He chuckled and drove off soon arriving at his house which was massive. It looked so amazing compared to mine which was small and not the best looking. I wonder what the inside is like. He opened the door with his keys and I quickly went inside looking around the rooms in shock as it was decorated so nicely.

"Oh my im living here for a while?!" I said surprised.

"Haha yeah" (WILLY WONKA 😳)

"Sick!!" I grinned.

"Just don't make a mess" he laughed.

"Me messy? Of course not, who do you think I am? Clumsy?!?" I said but suddenly knocked something off the table but luckily it wasn't glass.

"Yeah definitely not clumsy" he laughed causing me to roll my eyes as I pretended that I didn't do that.

"Wanna know something really good though?" He winked.

"Go on"

"There's a big bed upstairs and that's not all, it fits us both for sleeping and some romantic spicy things" he smirked, whispering in my ear.

"Omg duke no!!" I laughed pushing him.

"It's true"

"Im now sleeping on the couch"

"Uh no" he said pretending to be really sad now.

"Omg fine"

"Good girl" he winked and my whole body just went weak from that.

"woah okay, sir"

He bit his lip while looking at me but finally stopped and went to the kitchen to make something. After a while, he finished the food and it smelt really good. It made me so hungry and I really hope I could have some of it.

"This is all for you" he smiled.

"You made pizza for just me?!"

"Of course, its good pizza aswell"

"Oh my thank you!!!" I said excited and I took a bite and immediately fell in love with it.

"Omg im in love"

"Yeah with me"

"Bahaha you wish"

He did the sad puppy act and I laughed but ended up getting pizza sauce on my face and groaned. He noticed it and wiped it off for me with his thumb. I blushed from me being nervous and I looked into his beautiful eyes that stared at me and God I could get lost in them anyday.

"Maddie?"

"Oh! Sorry-" I completely lost track.

"I'm that attractive huh?"

"I mean I do get distracted in ur classes by your looks so you can say that, sir" I winked and said the name sir again which made him more interested in me or should I say more flirty-

"Its daddy Duke to you" (I HOPE MY SISTER DOESNT SEE THIS😳) he whispered and I blushed so much.

^ duke reading this like 👁👄👁😅 if he ever even saw this book--1071 wordsSome of this made me laugh so much and I shouldn't even be laughing 😂

-
-
1071 words
Some of this made me laugh so much and I shouldn't even be laughing 😂