25

I don't like to be a person who does this but I don't think I wanna update this book any longer because I haven't been that interested in duke depp anymore or him being willy wonka. I still think he's amazing and ofc cute! Im just not the biggest fan anymore 🤷🏼‍♀️❤️ That's why I barely updated but! I'll make this a long one :)) Also it may be because I don't know what else to write anymore..😳

Being with Duke felt like heaven everytime, not having to worry about most things because he was there. There with and for me. No one could ever change that no matter how angry or jealous they are. I smiled to Duke and this lead him curious which I laughed as he was cute during him being confused.

"Sometimes I don't even know what you're thinking about" he laughed and put his arm around me.

"It's a secret" I whispered and snuggled up closer to him.

"Hmm one day I'll figure it out, honey." A kiss was landed on my forehead by him and I blushed. The love of my life was still here and I would risk anything for Duke even if that does sound weird.

"Duke?"

"What's up?"

"I love you"

"I love you too Maddie" he smiled.

He bent over for me to jump on his back and I giggled as I was in the air and he was managing to carry me.

"You're kinda heavy, you know" he groaned.

"Well you'll have to deal with it" I laughed.

———————————————————————————
A couple of years later (Yes we are going fast 😌 and 5 or more years? Idk)

I finished with all of the school stuff and I didn't go to university or anything because I wanted to become a youtuber straight away and I don't regret it at all! I managed to grow quickly and get many subscribers that support me and it really makes me smile. Thank god I didn't see Britney through those times because that would be a disaster and I'm too sick of her trying to steal my boyfriend. Who tf does she think she is? 🤡 Duke however, he got a bigger job and had to leave me for like a year because of it being successful and it going places.

I miss him like crazy.. I don't know when I'll ever get to see him again but we have been face timing yet it doesn't feel the same.

"I really miss duke" I said to Ava as she was sitting next to me.

"Aww I know.. Im sure he will be coming back soon!" She put her hand on my shoulder and I sighed.

"It feels awful"

"I'll be here if you ever feel lonely" she smiled.

"Thank you" I smiled back.

We both had a takeaway to make us happy and not go starving. Dominos was always the best to have especially the gorgeous pizza. Although, mcdonalds will always be the best especially since me and Duke went there together, The memories really do make me smile.

"Im so bored" I said to myself as I grabbed a pen and tapped it on the table.

Suddenly, I heard someone knocking on the door and I wasn't expecting anyone so I slowly walked over to it. There was a person holding a package with a mask on and I got confused to why they were covering their face, I mean it can't be that bad right? Out of nowhere, he takes it off and smiled as he looked into my eyes that's until I noticed who it was.

"DUKE!!" I screamed and jumped into his arms.

"You missed me baby?" He laughed and plotted kisses on my neck.