17

"We are staying here?" I was surprised.

"Definitely" Duke said looking around everywhere smiling.

"This is the best!" I said running into his arms and him lifting me up.

"You haven't see the best part yet though" he took my hand and told me to cover my eyes.

My eyes were shut and It felt like forever that I walked but he finally let me open them. That walk was so worth it when I opened my eyes... I'm speechless. Flowers were everywhere, any flowers you could think of and there was some baby animals here - god they are cute.

"Are they nice?" I said scared to touch them.

"Oh they are really nice" he laughed with a baby sloth on his shoulder.

They all loved me and I sat there just in awe. I picked up a rose and looked at all of the detail  because they were amazing and beautiful, just like the guy next to me. He held my waist and pulled me closer, kissing me softly on the lips. God.. I really do love his sweet kisses. I never been to any place as perfect like this and to make it better, the love of my life is here aswell.

"Omg there's a puppy!" I said screaming as it was so adorable.

"Oh look its going to you Duke!!"

The puppy pushed its head against duke's leg and he picked the puppy up, holding it in his arms while he stroked it. This definitely deserves a picture. I got out my phone and took the cutest photo ever with the puppy that was a (insert a dog breed here). There was people around doing golf and more activities which made me smile as I watched the people being happy.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

We both looked at each other and smiled while holding hands and staring at the beautiful scenery. He really is everything..

"One last surprise"

"Wait what?" I said completely in shock.

"I'll give you a hint, its something to do inside somewhere"

"Hm.. alright"

Not innocent warning!!! 😳

We finally made it to this very pretty cabin of ours and It was gorgeous. Suddenly, Duke's hand went on my ass and he squeezed it causing me to feel a type of way.

"D-duke-"

"Shh baby"

He covered my mouth and pushed me onto the bed making me lie down on it. He entered his tongue in my mouth and I basically did the same as he uses the other hand to choke me. I took my top off leaving me in my bra and I could see duke biting his lip, smirking afterwards. He took off his shirt quickly leaving him with abs that could kill me any day. He left rough kisses down my neck as his hands went down my lower body. He did it slowly, teasing me which was a pain but it also felt really good.

He took off his belt from his trousers and looked at it up and down before looking at me with a wink. I felt him taking down my pants and before I could even move, the belt hit my ass repeatedly until it went really red.

"Fuck baby.." I cried as he did it harder this time.

"You're supposed to be a good girl, what happened to being quiet?" He whispered and smirked.

"Looks like I have to punish you.."

He took off the rest of his clothing and went closer to me touching everywhere of my body until it got to my wet area.

"You ready?"

"Oh I so am."
-
-
Words: 631
I Never made a scene so dirty before- I mean to some of you guys it isn't much of that but like some of those things.. oh lord 👉👈