23

Here's another update 😌 <3

Eventually, I got into bed and kissed Duke on the forehead before going to sleep with him. He doesn't know what's going on yet and I feel like I'm just ruining his life now on. Negative things keep going through my head like why did he pick me in the first place? Well Im just glad he did..
———————————————————————————

"I heard you downstairs yesterday.."

"You did..?" I said surprised and scared.

"Am I really gonna lose my job and all that?" He looked down.

"There's this photo of someone photoshopping us when we went to mcdonalds that day to make it look like we are kissing and if it gets shown to the school then maybe.." My eyes started to get watery.

"Hey.. whatever happens, I'll still be with you." He kissed my hand and hugged me tight.

"Promise?"

"Promise." But his voice started to get shaky.

"We will make a plan if it goes wrong okay." I told him and he just nodded.

Anything could happen at any time of the day and well I felt like that would be today if im being honest. It was quite obvious since lots of people saw Britney's post. I took a step into the school and sighed thinking if today would be great in a way, guess we'll never know.

"I thought you were a lovely girl, turns out I was wrong" Josh sounded so disappointed.

"I don't care what you think of me, just go away" I said with some confidence.

"Gladly."

Looks like it already went bad.

"Ignore him" Sarah said as she came up to me.

"I don't even know him that well anyways so I definitely will"

"Anyways how are you and Duke at the moment?"

"He knows about it and I'm just praying for the best"

Sarah hugged me and that helped me since I did need lots of hugs.

"Be strong like you always have been" she smiled.

"Thank you Sarah, I can always count on you" I smiled back.

"No problemo"

English

"Alright class open your books that you got given to page 72"

Someone raised their hand and Duke nodded for them to speak.

"Is it true you love a student?"

"Uh.. that's irrelevant to the lesson, stop asking questions please." He didn't wanna answer it at all.

"Wow then it really is true" the person muttered to other students.

The principal walked in the class and I got so nervous that my hands started to shake.

"May I borrow you for a minute?"

"Sure sir" Duke let out a smile.

I saw them talking outside the class window and I didn't know if it was good or bad.

"Be honest.. have you been dating a student?"

"I-I yes. I know it's so wrong and messed up but I love her. I really do." Duke had goosebumps all over him at this point.

"I'll be nice to you and let you off with it because I can see how special she is to you even though its not right what you are doing. The other teachers and that don't know yet but just make sure to be very safe." The principal smiled.

"I- thank you!"

"I'll be going now, see you around"

"Yeah bye.."

Duke came back into the classroom looking confused and somehow I could tell that it wasn't good. The lesson was almost over and I knew I needed to know what it was about and I didn't care If I was late to my next lesson or not. Duke is much more important than any of my lessons or anything.

"What did he say to you?"

"Oh nothing bad! He actually doesn't care about us together but the others might so we have to still be very careful" he said.

"Oh my god! That's great, phew." I smiled thinking it would be so bad.

"I didn't want anything bad happening to us so I'm really glad."

"Aww Duke"

"You better head to your lesson"

"Okay bye I love you" I laughed.

"I love you too beautiful" He smirked.

Words: 685
Yw 😁