9

(That picture is just aaa 🥺 credit to dukewillylove on instagram)

It was now school and I honestly didn't wanna go in today but I was forced like always to go as it was so important to attend there everyday now. I can't wait to leave this school but Im not excited for college so its best staying here for a while. I ended up falling asleep on my bed with the clothes I wore when I met up with Duke and the clothes had the smell of his cologne on them. I took it off and quickly hugged my top and placed it in the wardrobe so it doesn't get ruined. I do need to be reminded of him somehow. Time went quickly again and I panicked looking around where my uniform was which took me ages until I found them.

'Well Im dumb, they were right here' I said to myself facepalming as it was in a obvious spot.

"Hurry up! You're never gonna be smart if you end up taking this long for school days" my dad shouted from downstairs causing me to be more annoyed now.

"Oh just shut up, she can take as much time as she likes" my mum pushed him.

Lots of Arguing later, I headed out of the door finally and met up with Ava at the school with a little smile on my face as I have to prepare for the school day and I had no idea why I was scared like the first day.

"Oh there is the losers again!" Britney laughed.

"Saying about Losers, look what I got a few days ago of one of them" smirked Jessica.

"Huh what's this? Is that Maddie and the teacher?!-" almost screamed Britney.

"shut up!!! You're gonna end up telling everyone"

"DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO JESSICA, im gonna show that ugly girl a lesson"

From a distance, I could see the blondies angry or either making up a plan and I tried to not look at them otherwise it could get worse but one was already heading my way. Great it's Britney.. what now?

"Oi you listen here!" She grabbed me by the shirt and placed me against the school wall making me struggle to break free and it did hurt me being like this.

"I-I didn't do anything!" I cried.

"You think you could get with that teacher so easily?! He's mine and I know for a fact he wouldn't like you" she whispered grabbing my wrist so tight that It went red and she punched me hard in the face which made me nearly faint.

"What are you on about? That's clearly photoshopped!" I said looking at the photo I saw ages ago which made me think it was either Jessica or that other minion of hers (I forgot if I ever named that one so I'll just call her Megan?)

"You think I believe that? Get with an actual boy, not a teacher. Oh wait, nobody in this school who is one likes you :)" she laughed which carried on for ages and I looked down onto the floor in sadness because it was true. I didn't care much about that now since I have duke but It wouldn't last for long.

"He is mine okay?" She said dropping me to the floor and leading me in pain after. Britney gave the rudest stare and head away from me throwing her hair around while walking in a model way.

I hate her so much. I got up from the grass ground and headed indoors looking at the board of the cheerleading to see if I made it. Oh my god.. I did!! It starts tomorrow after school which gives me time.

"Are you okay?!?" Ava said looking at my face.

"Its fine, it will go away" I gave a weak smile and looked at her which showed worry.

"No we are telling Duke since we have English, come on!"

I didn't even know we had english but she carried me lightly by the arm which sort of was in pain but I didn't tell her because she would of been in more worry. We made it to the classroom and most people looked at me in disgust and pretended to puke like always leading me to just stand there shyly. Some were kind and didn't stare or do that which made me atleast happy.

"someone did this to her, I don't know who but she is in serious pain"

"Who did this?" Duke said stuttering because he was so scared right now because of what happened to me.

"Err.. I can't remember." I didn't wanna say incase it would get worse.

Britney smiled in a evil way from the front of the class and I just wish she and her others would stop already.

"Come with me, let me help" Duke suggested and I shook my head but he basically forced me at this point for him to help.

Classroom
"Ugh that rat!" Britney screamed as soon as we got out the class.

"Did you do that to her?!" Ava said walking to Britney.

"maybe but you can't do anything about it now" she winked."

Ava charged towards Britney and pulled her hair leading her screaming like she's just seen a bee or a spider. Everyone got interested in this and began shouting 'fight fight' to them. It was a mess for the both of them but Ava soon won causing everyone to be like 'ooooo damn' now.

"You're still a Loser hanging out with that thing" she rolled her eyes.

"She's a human unlike you so I would suggest not calling her 'that' otherwise I will pull your hair again and this time for the teacher to see"

Back to Maddie

"You don't need to help, it will go away on its own.. I hope-" I looked up at him while I could see him shaking.

"Im sure that wouldn't work because it looks real bad and you probably haven't seen it yet" Duke replied bringing out a mirror for me to look at myself.

I hesitated at first since I don't like looking at me sometimes but I had to this time. Ava and him are right, it is BAD. My nose was bleeding from how hard she punched my face and I had bruises on my face.

"Well ouch.." I said putting my hand to my face.

"Here" duke turned me so that I was facing him and one of his hands were holding mine and the other was near my face because he had tissues that were wet. All that came out of my mouth was 'ow' as he touched places with the tissue that hurt.

"Tell me who did this please" he begged.

"Britney.. but I don't want you to talk to her about it" I sighed.

"I- okay." He said but I could tell that would be a lie.

He hugged me tight and I hugged back placing my head on his shoulder as a tear went down his shirt and I didn't even realise I was crying. He chuckled a bit and Wiped my eyes smiling.

"You're still beautiful you know" he whispered.

"I-Im not!"

He took my hand out of the toilets and me and him ended up in a closet somewhere. He put his finger to my lips hushing me and He pushed me to the wall.

"Jump" He said and I jumped putting my legs around his waist while he held me.

He smashed his lips on mine and my eyes shot open which soon turned shut as I kissed him back and damn it was so good since his lips were soft and amazing. He sure knows how to make me feel better.

"We need to get back to c-class" I stutter as he goes down to my neck giving me goosebumps everywhere now.

"One more minute" he says after each kiss on my neck.

"Ugh fine" I laughed and ran my hand through his blonde hair. (Rip blonde duke😔)

I love this guy.

-
-
Words: 1359
WOAH okay this took me long again- sorry that I didn't update!