3

Pretend the lessons were really quick okay😂

End of the day already?! It went slow at the start but it just got even more fast damn. This day has been EXHAUSTING ugh im glad to be going home! I left the school straight away, I should of waited for Ava or Sarah but I did want the school day to end because of the art class. I walked all the way back home, regretting that decision since I finally made it to my house running out of breath. Dammit I should of gotten the bus in the end, oh well too late now.

"What is this?!" I got confused but I understood real quick why my mum was shouting as she showed me the email she received.

"She never came back to a lesson, please fix this as soon as possible as it do needs to be the full lesson she is in for. Oh I-" I read out loud.

"You're supposed to focus! Who's this person huh? Did someone make you skip?" Shouted my mum again.

I sighed and ignored her. I was about to go upstairs but she grabbed my arm and said one more thing.

"You need to be more concentrated Maddie, on your classes from now on"

"Whatever" I replied probably regretting that response later.

I love my mum alot but she can get annoying sometimes and I mean REAL ANNOYING. I looked at the homework I got given and it wasn't bad. They shouldn't of given us this already since it was the first day back but it was okay because it wasn't much. I clicked onto Spotify and played heather by Conan gray (Amazing song 🥰) I sang the lyrics quietly and began starting on the work infront of me.

Why would you ever kiss me?
Im not even half as pretty
You gave her your sweater
Its just polyester,
But you like her better.
wish I were Heather

The song stopped and I was disappointed since it was so good. I played it again and again until it got in my head and I laughed dancing a little. (I got you conan gray dont worry :,) ). I went onto Instagram and decided to post a little something on there, I wasn't popular with likes and followers but I was only on there for fun. I wonder if the teacher has an account. I know im stalking him basically but it would be cool unless its a private account. I searched "Duke Depp" as Depp also appeared on his computer when I walked into that class yesterday.

An account appeared which was 'dukedepp_' and I clicked it waiting for it to load since it was real slow. It was him and my eyes were... blessed. He was famous on there and the comments were shocking and thirsty which made me go all weird at first but they were right, he is hot. Suddenly, The image popped up with a red heart and I panicked so much. What if he sees that, that would be so bad if he did- pfft.. how will he see with all those people liking/ following his account? I can be so dumb sometimes.

The stars were in the sky now and they were truely beautiful. All unique and shiny with each other, it was so nice to watch. I would always watch them in the night and just think of great moments that happened. Sadly it hasn't been all the time but they did make me happy anyway. Im a freak for nature and animals, most animals atleast since some can be ugly (😳) or nasty to people and other animals.

I went downstairs and thank god this time my mum was actually chill and not even shouting. I put a ham pizza in the oven and waited for it to cook. I put the series 'umbrella academy' on and relaxed onto the sofa just watching the cool powers of the people.

*beep beep*

Time to tuck in this delicious pizza oh my god yes. I put the gloves on and opened the oven door, taking out the hot mouth-watering pizza. I cut it carefully trying to not ruin any of it and finally took it with me to the sofa, carrying on with what I was watching on Netflix.

Dukedepp_ commented on your post: "❤️"
-
-
736 words
I will do some more chapters tomorrow so get ready 😌