19

Yess Duke do that handstand 😍😍

Duke pov because why not:
I walked out the pub and went looking for Maddie but I couldn't find her anywhere, not even in the car. Did I do something? I was so worried to the point I decided to call her. No answer. I hopped into the car and quickly drove to the Cabin making sure she was all safe. I knocked on the door as she had the keys to it and she slowly opened it.

"What's wrong?" I said tucking her hair back.

"Nothing."

"You're a bad liar you know" I went to hug her but she pulled me away.

"Well you are clearly happy with that woman" She mumbled.

"She's only a friend and I love you, I really do." All of that was the truth.

"Are you sure?"

"I promise that Im sure and I always keep promises" I lifted her head up and kissed her. She kissed back which I didn't expect but Im not disappointed at all. Her soft lips were always my favourite and I smiled at the thought of that.

"I love you" she said quietly

"I love you more okay? You're mine only and I wouldn't trade or replace you for anyone because you're so special to me."

"Aw Duke.." she went red and I laughed.

"I love you much much more" she whispered and put her head to my chest with her arms around me.

"We can spend the rest of today and tomorrow to just be lazy dont worry"

"Good, I can't be asked to walk anymore" she looked tired and I put a blanket over her incase she fell asleep.

I opened up my phone and took a picture of her to put on my story on instagram. The caption was 'I love you my angel.' Later on, I noticed people were freaking out about it and I laughed at all of the stuff they posted. I did ended up getting hate by people but I shrugged it off not caring at all about their opinions. I think it might of been the photo with Alexa but oh well.

"Can we get pizza" I could just about hear Maddie as she was super tired.

"Omg yess good idea!" I opened the dominos app and ordered many things there. Time for tasty pizza check.

Words: 407 words
Short chapter bc I'm lazy 😔 If I get ideas, I'll post another later.