14

I didn't bother with any alarms because it was the weekend now and no alarm could annoy me. All that did annoy me was my mum yelling bye as they left but atleast they said goodbye which was good but it was too early.

"Stop being so lazy" I said to myself as if it talked back.

Ava:
Are you still going to that party tonight?

Maddie:
Yep! Im sad you can't come :(

Ava:
I will next one though I swear!

Maddie:
We will see about that then 😂

Ava:
Definitely. Well enjoy it and don't get into too much trouble ;)

I stared at the message and laughed. Me trouble? I don't think I could ever, only Ava could in her weird ways. I watched as the sun started appearing and I opened the cupboards to find some cereal for me to have. Not the best but it will make me not complain about wanting food so I better take it. I then poured milk in the bowl but accidentally put too much and I sighed just going with it. Im supposed to go round someone's today for them to start looking for me but do I really want to? I'll just go tomorrow.

After the cereal, I instantly got into my bed again and went for a sleep which was for hours until my phone got calls from someone. Who dares to ruin my sleep again?! Oh nevermind its Sarah, its okay then!

"Hello?" I said wondering why she called me.

"The party is soon! Look at the time, you better get ready"

"Oh god. Thanks for reminding me, bye!!" I hung up before she could say anything else and prepared makeup. I don't know how this day went so quick but that doesn't matter right now since I need to go to a party that's probably gonna be crazy.

"What to wear.." I scattered through my clothes because I lost a great outfit I saw days ago until I saw one that looked amazing to me. It wasn't bad but it wasn't perfect. I looked at myself in the mirror and posed for no reason because this time I actually looked good which was shocking.

Sarah:
Ready?

Maddie:
Yes, yes you impatient person-

Sarah:
Just checking gosh

Maddie:
😂😂

Time to go wild. I went outside and put on my jacket as it was cold. I decided to walk since nobody could give me a lift but it wasn't far anyways. I saw Sarah and I ran over to her saying her name loudly to get her attention.

"SARAH"

"Heyy!"

"You look amazing" she added.

"Says the one who is so stunning right now" I laughed.

"Uh no sis"

"Mhmmm"

"Lets head in before we get anymore cold"

"Ah right" I said getting distracted.

Loud music went around the room and I covered my ears a bit. Hopefully I don't get a headache from this music because I'm not gonna drink.

"Omg im so sorry!" Someone splashed their drink on me and even though it made my dress ruined, I forgave them.

"Its okay!" I shouted as the music was loud still.

"What's your name?" The boy said

"Maddie, you?"

"Sam" he gave a smile and I smiled back while drinking water.