24

First of all, I literally died at this photo😂 Let me have some of that cake Duke or shall I say willywonka 🎂🙈 Also, school really has been awful this week already 😔 I almost started to nearly cry in lesson which would of been embarrassing because of this one boy and trust me he definitely wasn't nowhere near nice at all. Im a little sensitive sometimes I guess and also super shy/quiet 😅😬 I'm okay now though! :) Ok ok onto this story as it takes me ages.

After some cheerleading practices, it was the big day for us and the football teams. Every year we would have a big game and mostly our team we cheer for wins. However, we did have some bad times where we lost it all but I feel like they won't this year, Im hoping as our school celebrates it after by giving treats. I put on my cheerleading outfit with my small skirt which too small and I had to stick with it because it was too late as there were barely any left.

My partner ditched me and to be fair I would of rather worked on my own anyways. Most of the people were now on the field now and I could see duke's eyes landing on me.. not at my face but my skirt. I already knew he was smirking from a distance and I just giggled which ended up being a bit loud and Britney glared at me with her witch self. Out of nowhere, she pushed me to the ground and acted like it wasn't her and I did this on accident. People believed her of course which made them burst of laughter as they thought I was a mess right now. That bitc-

"You can't even look after yourself can you now? You're gonna get nowhere in your life if you're acting like this, Loser." She smiled and made sure she looked pretty still.

Suddenly, I got really mad and I did something that I regret, I punched her the hardest I could and even pulled her hair until she was screaming alot. I couldn't deal with anymore of her words and Duke looked at me in the crowd with worried eyes.

"Let me go!!!" She screamed.

"MADDIE!" One of the teachers noticed our fight and split me away from her.

"What do you think you are doing?"

"I-I don't know.." I said not thinking of a good reason and panicking.

"Look what you have done to her!"

"You will be having a months detention with mr depp because of this." She added as she carried on being mad with me.

"No please! I'm really sorry miss." I said but then again I thought about it and it wouldn't be so bad if it was with Duke afterall..

"No complaining young lady, you're doing it no matter what" she grinned.

"Whatever." I muttered while rolling my eyes and walking back to the spot I was in.

"Where do you think you're going now? You have the detention now and everyday for a whole month."

Great.. I don't think I'll be able to live like this for a month with all these detentions coming at me. The only good thing is I'm with duke through it. Although, he did see me fight Britney which could be bad to him... I'm hoping not though.

"Well, well, well.." he noticed me coming in the room and just kept a straight face.

"I didn't mean to hurt her badly" I felt bad about it now I'm not gonna lie.

"I'm not mad Maddie, how could I when she was all horrible to you? She's the one who deserved it for leaking the photo and everything."

"Wait are you serious? I hurt someone though!"

"She did the same to you, now come over here" he smiled, letting me sit on his lap in my tiny skirt that he kept looking at.

"You look sexy I must say.." he scanned my outfit with his eyes and I blushed turning my head to the window and smiling.