13

Omg im so sorry for the wait! Ik its been a bit long but I been busy with school and things that I didn't get time to because it takes me so long to think of good stuff for stories. Hope you all love this chapter 😂

"Watch where you're going!" Britney shouts to me as I accidentally bump into her through walking to classes.

"Britney that isn't how you treat people" duke appeared out of nowhere.

"Says the one who is dating a student, still very sad."

"Shut up!" I said out of nowhere.

"I don't even have time for you two anymore, bye loser." She stared at me.

"What a rude person" duke whispers and I laugh nodding at what he said.

My last few classes were along the way and some were not the best in my opinion. I picked up my pen and spun it around as I stared at the slow clock going by. This lesson is giving me a headache especially as its maths because that's one that is impossible for me to do often. My mind went onto Duke but the thoughts just went to innocent to not so innocent in seconds. I tried to snap out of it but it just didn't stop, god he distracts me and well I love it.

"MADDIE!" Yells the annoying teacher.

I instantly put my head up as I heard the woman shouting my name. I must of dozed off or something.. I tapped my pen on the table and carried on with the work as the clock almost turns to the next lesson.

"Hey wait up!"

"Oh hi! Where's Ava?"

"Let's just say she won't be in school for a few days" Laughed Sarah nervously.

"Oh yikes what happened?"

"Someone really hurt her apparently and the doctors told her to just stay at home to recover for a while."

"Oh my god.. I should call her later to see if she's okay then!" I slightly panicked.

"Good idea" Sarah smiled.

I got cheerleading later and honestly I'm not that excited for it now. Britney will most likely just laugh at me all the way through it and I can't stand that. I just have to try my best I guess because it is nearly the end of the day and thats when it starts. I wanna not go and just be with Duke or someone but it's too late now.

"So today class we will be learning about animals like a cow, pig and more that you could think of!"

"So we are learning about Maddie then miss?" Britney starts to do an oink sound and I just sighed putting my hand to my face.

Everyone laughed but luckily the teacher noticed and silenced them. People are real nasty at school and I would of thought some would listen to teachers about being nice but nope never.

The bell went off loudly and I started to pack my stuff in my bag. Will cheerleading go good? I really wanna do it but at the same time I feel like it would just go downhill. Oh well gotta give a risk in life sometimes.

"Hello girls!" Said a PE teacher.

"Hi miss" said some back with a smile and some well not wanting to be here.

"You're gonna be put into partners for this and Im choosing them for you"

The pe teacher went through names and I didn't really listen until a pair with my name in was said.

"Maddie and Britney"

"Ew no" shouted Britney.