1.

"Oh my fuck. My lungs are giving out on me. Holy shit." Namjoon wheezed bending over."

"It's not that bad. Here do this." Jimin instructed. He straightened up and put his hands behind his neck taking deep breaths.

Namjoon nodded mimicking his moves but ended up kneeling down again. He shook his head no while coughing.

"You need to do this and it will help." Jimin insisted.

"Fuck no. Who the fuck said gym class was necessary? Like what the hell? Running a mile is torturous."

"You play basketball and can't handle running? Okay poo." Taehyung rolled his eyes coming up behind them.

"I suck at basketball. I'm on the bench the whole time which I don't mind. It'll just look good on my college applications."

"It'Ll jUsT l—"

Namjoon gave him the evil eyes and stepped up closer to him. Gosh. Taehyung was one of his best friends but sometimes he really wanted to punch him on the face.

"Look Taehyung I will—wait. I can breathe! You pissed me off so much I totally forgot about it. Holy shit." He said amused.

Jimin laughed at their silliness. His laugh stopped once he landed eyes on the love of his life walking down the hall.

That smile, that face, those lips! It mesmerized Jimin in ways he couldn't describe. If he could gift wrap the moon and the stars he'd give it to his lover.

Sana.

"Damn. Need a bib? I think you're drooling." Taehyung teased.

"Shut up. Am not." He said with paranoia.

"Yeah. You're staring mighty hard." Namjoon added.

Jimin blushed turning to his locker. "I wasn't staring that hard." He said pulling out his gym bag.

"Sure you weren't." Taehyung smirked grabbing his as well.

They started walking back to the changing rooms to dress. "Why don't you just talk to her? I mean you're good looking, popular, and nice." Namjoon suggested.

"Oh yeah and then tell her to leave her boyfriend and run away with me to chase the sunset?" He sarcastically replied.

"Hmm. That's not a bad idea actually."

"This is why Namjoon is single and why you should follow my advice," Taehyung interrupted getting in between them.

"I'm single because I wanna be!" He told poking Taehyung on the shoulder.

"Uh huh. Anyways," he said turning around to face Jimin. "You need to just tell her to leave her boyfriend for you. Show her you're the better choice."

"I can't-I can't do that."

"You've done it before. Do you want me to remind you have many relationships you've ended? Let's start with Lisa and Chan. Then there was Wendy and Mark." Namjoon started.

Taehyung nodded and spoke up,"Oh! There was also Eunha and Jun."

"And—"

"Okay. Okay. Damn. I get it." Jimin said stopping them.

"Why is it different this time?"

"Because I actually like her. Alright come on let's go change."