24.

"We're just hanging out. Just as acquaintances. We're not even friends." Yoongi clarified.  But he was so nervous to get in Jimin's car. It felt too real.

"Right. Hanging out. Is his dick going to be hanging out in your—"

"Woah. Calm the fuck down. I would rather throw myself off a cliff before letting Park Jimin do me."

"Uh huh. Right. Say that again. This time like you actually mean it." Jungkook chuckled. They headed down the steps and Yoongi immediately searched for his vehicle.

He was afraid he'd get stood up before even leaving. The sad thing was that if he did he'd be so heartbroken.

"I do mean it, okay? Plus, if I ever did have sexual intercourse with him I would be the top."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Of course. I would not let him man handle me in any way."

"Yoongi!" Jimin screamed.

He flinched and cleared his throat. "Umm...I have to go now." He mumbled to his friend. His face was turning red. The butterflies in his tummy fluttered.

"You seem pretty whipped." He teased.

"Shut up. Bye." He quickly told walking away.
On the way there he caught a few looks from the students hanging out.

The panic of being the center of attention helped him speed up. "Hurry. Hurry." He whispered buckling up.

"No hey?" Jimin asked with a scoff.

"Nope. Hurry. Let's go."

"Why're you such in a hurry?"

"People are staring." He quietly said.

"Ahh," Jimin smirked and waved. Yoongi quickly grabbed his hand pushing it down. "Ooh. Feisty."

"Do you want me to show you feisty? Because I can." He told leaning closer to him. They were almost touching noses and neither broke off the eye contact.

Jimin wanted to look away. However, he felt glued to his eyes. "I was only kidding." He said finally speaking.

Yoongi snapped back to reality and looked away. They had kept the eye contact for far too long.

"Where are we even going?" He asked changing the subject.

"I want to take you to Starbucks."

"What? Are you shitting me? That's the magical place where you're taking me? Starbucks?"

"Hey. Don't degrade my favorite coffee place. You're going to be in the life of Park Jimin for a day."

"Gross. Okay."

"Don't be an ass now." He stated grabbing his sunglasses. Yoongi caught a glimpse of him and instantly looked away.

He looked breathtaking. Would he ever admit that out loud? No. Admitting it out loud would basically expose his current emotions. As Jimin pulled out of the parking lot he spotted Jungkook heading to his car.

Then, Taehyung walking behind him. His eyes widen pulling out his phone to text him and give him a warning.

Jungkook was too distracted trying to find his keys he didn't even acknowledge the text. Or the ten texts he had sent him.

"Why did you mark out that message at the bottom of the advertisement?"

Jungkook gasped dropping his keys. Taehyung rolled his eyes picking them up and handing them back to him.