37.

"We meet again." Yoongi said a little too happy.

Jimin looked up and instantly smiled. "I guess so. No work today?"

"Nope. What are you doing here? Can I sit down with you?"

"Of course. Please do. I'm just stopping by. They have really good coffee."

That's what he told himself either way. A big part of coming here was seeing Yoongi. Either way he didn't mention this.

"I like your sweater." He added.

Yoongi looked down at his white sweater with orange polka dots. He grinned excited, "Really? Thank you! I like your—" he stared at his exposed chest.

"Your shirt." He finished.

How did he wear opened v neck shirts on a chilly day? Was he even human? Did he feel the cold?

"Thanks. What's that in your hand?"

"Oh it's homework and this stupid dance flyer."
Yoongi quickly realized what he had said, "By stupid I mean cool. I'm so excited."

"Yeah. I see. Are Hoseok and you going to match or something?"

We aren't even going together. He thought in his mind. Asking him out was part his plan. Not that he wanted to do it.

When he was harshly rejected by Jin it really fucked him over. Now having to ask Jin's best friend was terrifying. He'd just seem desperate.

The constant fear of being caught scared him more though. If Jimin asked Hoseok and he denied everything then it'd paint him as a liar.

Which he was lying, but it was a little white lie. Not that harmless. Unless, Hoseok was gay and not want to come out just yet. Or, he was straight and would be dragged into a gay scandal.

Yoongi got a nasty guilty gut feeling. He could feel the blood being drained from his face. He hadn't thought about that until now.

"Everything okay?" Jimin asked.

He shook his head no and then quickly nodded.  He was even terrible at lying about this. If only he was cold hearted and didn't give a fuck.

"Yes or no?"

"Yes! Yeah. I'm fine. I just remembered I got a bad grade on my psychology exam and stuff. So, that's a bummer."

"Ahh. Sorry to hear that. I'm sure you'll do great next time. Guess what?"

You love me and want to spend the rest of your life with me? "You also got a bad grade?"

He scoffed, "That's all the time. No it's not that. I started tutoring again. My parents were really happy. My first session was two days ago actually. My tutor is very nice and patient. I'm pretty behind, but I feel like I got this."

"Wow! I'm so proud of you. Yeah, you totally got it. You shouldn't feel embarrassed about your learning disability. It's common and okay to have. We aren't meant to be perfect. If you have this it's for a reason. You have a purpose behind it.  Just keep that in mind."

Jimin smiled with his cheeks turning a pink. He was so sweet. People would look at Yoongi and think otherwise.

He couldn't believe his first impression of him was that he looked dead.  Emotionless was not a part of Yoongi.

Yoongi was full of emotion and of color. Even if his color was black it wouldn't stop him from shining through.

He hadn't lied when he said his favorite color was yellow because he was yellow. Full of color and of life.