36.

"Stupid ass book." Yoongi grunted pushing it in. He refused to carry a six hundred page book along with his binders, folders, and a pencil pouch.

Was his education truly worth a fucked up spine for the rest of his life?

"Shit. Come on. I know you fit in there."

"Your locker is only but so big." Hoseok grinned standing next to him.

Yoongi panicked letting go of the book and with that everything he had shoved in there fell out as well.

"Fuck. You fit all of that in there? That's talent. I can only fit like half of the shit in my locker." He said looking at the floor.

Yoongi remained frozen not sure of what to say. Hoseok kept a smile as he bent over to pick up his stuff.

"I—I can do it." He stuttered kneeling down in front of him.

"Now what kind of douche would I be if I didn't help you? I did startle you causing all of this."

"Thanks. You're so nice." He gushed.

They both reached to grab the book touching hands. Yoongi instantly pulled away to prevent him from feeling awkward.

Hoseok raised an eyebrow, "I don't have cooties I swear."

Yoongi laughed covering his mouth. "Cooties." He repeated unable to stop his laughter. This brought happiness to Hoseok.

"Did that tickle your soul?" He wondered.

"Yes it really did."

The bell rung indicating the class exchange. People started appearing in the hallway so they hurried up to clean the mess.

"Here you go. Are you really going to put that back in there?"

"Probably not. Maybe Jungkook will let me put it in his locker."

"Hopefully. I would let you use mine, but it's also stuffed." He chuckled.

"No worries. Thank you either way." Yoongi timidly replied.

"I'll see you around." Hoseok told and walked away.

Yoongi kept a smile on his face as he watched him walk. Soon, people going by blocked his view.

He stood on his tippy toes trying to peek some more. When the people finally moved out of the way Hoseok was gone.

He sighed turning the opposite way. Jungkook would probably be out of class by now. As soon as he headed to find him he spotted Jimin in the corner looking right at him.

He was with his friend Taehyung and although he was talking to him Jimin kept his gaze on Yoongi.

"So?" Taehyung asked.

"Huh?"

"About the movie? Are you cool with it?"

"Sure. Yeah." He mumbled though he had no idea what the hell he was talking about.

"You can invite Sana if you want. I'm planning on inviting Jungkook. That's the sweet thing to do, right? Since I can't send him nudes and shit."

"Yeah. Don't fucking send him nudes. That's desperate. What if he's not into that?"

"Oh he'd be into this dick." He smirked.

Jimin wrinkled his nose grossed out. "Eww. Shut up. I don't want to picture that in my head."

"I'm just saying you know. It could win me extra points. What if I'm better than his boyfriend? If you know what I mean."

"You're such a dude sometimes. No. Let's just go with the first option. Invite him to the movies."