35.

Yoongi stared at the poster in front of him in disgust. It was an announcement to the Halloween school dance.

Dances were for losers.

He thought about ripping it off the wall and throw it away. But Jungkook was next to him happily clapping his hands.

"We have to go Yoongi!"

"Jungkook no. I hate dances. You know that."

"We will get to dress up. It'll be a distraction. It's good to get out of the house after what Park dickhead Jimin did to you." He said angrily.

"Jimin will most likely be there with Sana. Do I really want to go there and torture myself?"

"We will all be in costumes. Plus, you can't miss out on things because of him. You have a right to be there. I'm sure Taehyung will be there and I'm-I'm going."

"And it doesn't make you nervous at all?"

"Nope, but apparently it does make you."

Yoongi scoffed, "Ahh. Whatever. I'm so over it now."

"Really?"

"Yep. Over it." He turned around and of course Jimin was walking down the hall. His heart started aching so he looked away.

"You can't lie to me. Your face says it all."

"It was partly my fault. If I would've just gone to fucking pee that night instead of going up to his room none of that would've happened."

"Oh right. Then you forced him to kiss your first and undress you huh?"

"Well, no, but I had something to do with it too."

"Ugh. I can't stand you and your niceness right now."

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Okay, okay. Let's talk about the dance, yeah?"

"I thought you said you didn't want to go."

"I changed my mind. It will be fun I suppose."

Jungkook immediately grinned. "Yay! We have to discuss what we're going to dress up like. Should we match? Be scary? Cute? Should you be Chuky and I be Tiffany?" He blabbed.

Yoongi laughed shaking his head. Jungkook was too involved in his thinking that he didn't notice Jimin walk by.

He made eye contact with Yoongi and smiled a little. Yoongi turned his face away with a lump on his throat.

This totally threw Jimin off guard. He even turned back around to see if Yoongi was looking, but he wasn't.

Ouch.

•••

"Are you sure you don't want to come with me?" His mom asked.

"Nope. I'm good."

"It'll be fun! You haven't seen Lisa in so long. It'll be nice to catch up with her."

"Uhh...I'm good mother. You do realize her mom wants me to date Lisa right? Does she know how weird it will be? We basically grew up together."

"Sheesh. It's all a joke. You know how friends are with each other."

"Sure, I guess friends want to force their children to get together so they can continue their forever bond huh?"

His mom frowned, "All right smartass. I'll be back later. I left food in the fridge."

"Okay. Thanks."

"Hey are you sure you're okay? You seem different."

Yoongi looked up. Was he that obvious that even his mom noticed this? He had to do better and hide his emotions.