34.

"Hey hyung."

Yoongi kept eating his now cold spaghetti completely not paying attention to the frail boy in front of him.

He did have his earbuds in and was listening to aggressive alternative music because that's how he felt at the moment.

The talk with Jimin did not go as planned. Of course he cried afterwards. How could he not? He basically minimized his feelings like they were nothing.

Then he lied about where he was going. Yoongi knew it was to see Sana. Jimin was so obvious. He couldn't lie.

His face told away everything. Even if he was wearing shades Yoongi could see right through him.

The whole time he had been playing with his food instead of eating. Heartbreak sucked ass. Not only did it affect you mentally, but physically too.

His bones literally ached and he didn't understand why. The lack of appetite was astonishing. Even his parents had noticed.

Maybe it was because he felt so drained. Sleeping was the only way to forget his tragic reality.

He knew this would pass and he also knew other people might think he was exaggerating. But this was real.

His pain was real. Jimin not only had rejected him. He also destroyed his self esteem along with that.

How was he suppose to get over it when Jimin basically ignored everything that had happened?

"H-hyung." The boy repeated softer. He wasn't going to lie. Yoongi was scary. Especially when he had that serious look on his face. It always sent shivers down his spine.

When Yoongi didn't look up he cleared his throat stepping closer to him. "H-hyung." He whispered poking his shoulder.

Yoongi immediately went into panic mode and he swung his arm out. Luckily, he had moved out the way just in time.

"It's me! It's me!"

Yoongi rolled his eyes removing his AirPods. "Fucking shit Felix. Why the hell would you sneak up on me? Do you not remember that time I fucking punched you by accident?"

Felix nodded his head with wide eyes. Impossible to forget that day. It was his first time working there and being greeted with a punch was not really memorable.

"So you should know better."

"Sorry. I—I came to ask for a favor."

"Did you fuck up an order again? You know the owner is a cheap mother fucker and he doesn't like wasting money. He leaves me in charge so I can't keep lying about the ice cream disappearing."

"No. No. I didn't mess up. I'm doing good so far. I even sung the song without messing up!" He grinned excited.

Yoongi scowled, "How do you have a deeper voice than me and be such a softie?"

He giggled covering his mouth, "My momma says that it's because I ate vegetables growing up. It helped me hit puberty sooner."

Yoongi titled his head with a pout, "Really? Did your momma say that?" He asked in a baby voice. Felix nodded his head with a smile.

"Well your momma lied. Vegetables have nothing to do with that."

Felix blinked rapidly unsure of how to respond. Yoongi went back to poking his spaghetti with the fork.

However, this time he could feel Felix's gaze on him. "Yes? I thought you came to brag of your deep voice or something. Aren't you done?"

"Oh. N-no hyung. I'm actually here for the favor."